Okay enough is enough....this weirdo Drake Wuertz has got to go

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I remember watching wrestling road diaries (the 1st one with Cabana and D-Bry) and Drake seemed like the nicest, most positive person in the planet.

What the fukk happened to dude :picard: :scust:

He probably still is

Believing some crazy pedo conspiracy is taking place and wanting to stop it doesn’t make you a bad person, but I do have to question ya intelligence and ability to think logically

There’s black folks falling for this same goofy anti- vax, save the children Facebook propaganda as well.

It’s usually older cats. Muhfukkas who sit around posting Rizza Islam videos on IG all day.. we all know muhfukkas like that. People everywhere are being persuaded and manipulated by the Facebook algorithms and YouTube wormholes to the point where they’re creating their own false realities. Ya really hate to see it..

but yeah fam, you’re not a bad person for wanting to stop pedophilia.. I don’t know how y’all always equate that with racism lol.. HOWEVER, believing everything in the world is some intricate plot to touch kids makes you a fukkin whackjob that really has lost a grip on reality

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
He probably still is

Believing some crazy pedo conspiracy is taking place and wanting to stop it doesn’t make you a bad person, but I do have to question ya intelligence and ability to think logically

There’s black folks falling for this same goofy anti- vax, save the children Facebook propaganda as well.

It’s usually older cats. Muhfukkas who sit around posting Rizza Islam videos on IG all day.. we all know muhfukkas like that. People everywhere are being persuaded and manipulated by the Facebook algorithms and YouTube wormholes to the point where they’re creating their own false realities. Ya really hate to see it..

but yeah fam, you’re not a bad person for wanting to stop pedophilia.. I don’t know how y’all always equate that with racism lol.. HOWEVER, believing everything in the world is some intricate plot to touch kids makes you a fukkin whackjob that really has lost a grip on reality
im gonna assume that u missed out on the part where he is an alt right trump supporter who had a parler account and also this:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He probably still is

Its beyond debate.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
im gonna assume that u missed out on the part where he is an alt right trump supporter who had a parler account and also this:

yeah I def ain’t see that

I don’t even know who his nikka is to be honest

I’m just speaking in general lol. A lot of these people who be falling for this Q anon anti pedo propaganda bullshyt be regular smart dumb nikkas. It ain’t always some MAGA redneck

The anti vax q anon level shyt I be seeing nikkas post on the daily is wild

This literally going viral right now

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
WWE NXT Referee Defends His "Radical Views" - Wrestling Inc.

Earlier this week WWE NXT referee Drake Wuertz [Drake Younger] was on a Zoom call with the Seminole County Board of County Commissioners. In the video, Wuertz can be seen arguing that a mask mandate “puts vulnerable children at risk for being preyed upon by traffickers,” since “non-verbal cues are often a first sign for distress in identifying potential victims.”

Wuertz’s “child sex traffickers support COVID mask mandates” theory has been met with a lot of flak on social media. He has posted a rant on Facebook to defend his “radical views.”

My wife said some folks are apparently writing about our “Radical Views “. *Human Trafficking is modern-day slavery and we seek to eradicate it *Abortion is Murder and needs to be Abolished *Children in my community that are being forced by local government to wear masks for 8 hours a day against their parents wishes is abuse. We have a God-ordained duty to speak up for the ‘least of these’ and petition our magistrates to prevent harm upon children. If this is “Radical” then label me an extremist for Christ. Were not called to fit in with the world. Were called to serve God!…”We ought to obey God rather than men.” Acts 5:29

Former WWE Champion CM Punk recently took a jab at Wuertz and several others in NXT, calling “the qanon stable in nxt” as the best thing going in pro wrestling.

Wuertz was suspended earlier this yearand barred from the Capitol Wrestling Center at the WWE Performance Center for a brief period. It was later reported that Wuertz was asked to stay home for two weeks due to COVID-19 protocol since he wasn’t wearing a mask.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
u9H6dbN.jpg

:skip:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:scust:Its wild disgusting that dikkheads like Drake use every conspiracy paradox to want to get their way like whiny hoes.

We are trying to pick up the pieces from a grueling pandemic and this fukkhead keeps talking every tired ass trope that would make Trump laugh:gucci:. Yes, human trafficking is a thing, but ride with a organization that focuses on all aspects of such a issue, besides "OMGGGGGGGG fukk MASK, MURICA, bytch bytch MOAN".

WWE won't realize the danger of folks like Drake Wuertz until the shyt hits WWE Headquarters :aicmon: