Okay enough is enough....this weirdo Drake Wuertz has got to go

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
This psycho is clearly not aware that the company and especially Linda Mcmahon are literally some of the biggest funders on paper of anti woke overlord, Trump.

The Q is literally at war vs vaccines and nothing else now. Drake is a severe Covid case away from becoming the best joke of 2021

You don't understand. Linda was a Deep State mole sent by Fauci to take down Trump from the inside.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
It took this long for Twitter to suspend dude?
I called a racist white guy a cracker today and they suspended my account not even 10 minutes later.
It really speaks volumes about that platform.

I'll tell some old white dude he was better off dead, he catches feelings and reports me, and suddenly I have a day long ban...

...any blue check can post some vile shyt, I and hundreds of others will report it, and somehow they get to keep their account.

Makes total sense.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
It took this long for Twitter to suspend dude?
I called a racist white guy a cracker today and they suspended my account not even 10 minutes later.
Social media basically enables racism until they basically go “sigh fine, we’ll do something about it now”. I’ve called people out on IG and would almost instantly get warnings yet the flat out racist posts can stay up for days at a time before they’re finally deleted

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RAW Tag Team Champion Riddle and former NXT Champion Karrion Kross are just some of the names who have donated to the political campaign of ex-WWE referee Drake Wuertz.

Wuertz was released from WWE in May 2021 after a series of controversies including wearing WWE branded attire while arguing against mask mandates.

Wuertz is a candidate for the Republican nomination for Florida State Representative in the 30th district and a search of Florida’s State Department of Campaign Finance has revealed that his supporters have raised $17,733.56.

Drake himself donated $3,605.14, and the list of donors includes Riddle, Kross, Elias, Bobby Fish, Oney Lorcan, and Jimmy Jacobs.

The ex-referee stormed out of a meeting of all NXT talent ahead of TakeOver: In Your House 2020 when Triple H said that people of all colors and religions were welcomed as part of the brand.

He would later use his WWE corporate e-mail to organize events for QAnon, the far-right group of discredited conspiracy theorists.

Wuertz has also claimed that those on the left are part of a child-trafficking ring, another QAnon conspiracy, and much of his political campaign is about this alleged trafficking.

In the year preceding his release, Wuertz had loudly criticized other wrestlers for receiving vaccinations for the COVID-19 virus.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
RAW Tag Team Champion Riddle and former NXT Champion Karrion Kross are just some of the names who have donated to the political campaign of ex-WWE referee Drake Wuertz.

Wuertz was released from WWE in May 2021 after a series of controversies including wearing WWE branded attire while arguing against mask mandates.

Wuertz is a candidate for the Republican nomination for Florida State Representative in the 30th district and a search of Florida’s State Department of Campaign Finance has revealed that his supporters have raised $17,733.56.

Drake himself donated $3,605.14, and the list of donors includes Riddle, Kross, Elias, Bobby Fish, Oney Lorcan, and Jimmy Jacobs.

The ex-referee stormed out of a meeting of all NXT talent ahead of TakeOver: In Your House 2020 when Triple H said that people of all colors and religions were welcomed as part of the brand.

He would later use his WWE corporate e-mail to organize events for QAnon, the far-right group of discredited conspiracy theorists.

Wuertz has also claimed that those on the left are part of a child-trafficking ring, another QAnon conspiracy, and much of his political campaign is about this alleged trafficking.

In the year preceding his release, Wuertz had loudly criticized other wrestlers for receiving vaccinations for the COVID-19 virus.
Cacs gonna cac

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Damn shame I liked fish and riddle….don’t know the other cacs. They now get the no watch rule.