Okay enough is enough....this weirdo Drake Wuertz has got to go

br82186

Superstar
Daps
RAW Tag Team Champion Riddle and former NXT Champion Karrion Kross are just some of the names who have donated to the political campaign of ex-WWE referee Drake Wuertz.

Wuertz was released from WWE in May 2021 after a series of controversies including wearing WWE branded attire while arguing against mask mandates.

Wuertz is a candidate for the Republican nomination for Florida State Representative in the 30th district and a search of Florida’s State Department of Campaign Finance has revealed that his supporters have raised $17,733.56.

Drake himself donated $3,605.14, and the list of donors includes Riddle, Kross, Elias, Bobby Fish, Oney Lorcan, and Jimmy Jacobs.

The ex-referee stormed out of a meeting of all NXT talent ahead of TakeOver: In Your House 2020 when Triple H said that people of all colors and religions were welcomed as part of the brand.

He would later use his WWE corporate e-mail to organize events for QAnon, the far-right group of discredited conspiracy theorists.

Wuertz has also claimed that those on the left are part of a child-trafficking ring, another QAnon conspiracy, and much of his political campaign is about this alleged trafficking.

In the year preceding his release, Wuertz had loudly criticized other wrestlers for receiving vaccinations for the COVID-19 virus.

How much of a piece of crap you have to be do that

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Nawwww we ain’t finna dismiss that and spin off Riddle that quick:stopitslime:

This like STRIKE 3 for him he don’t get no more passes
I think he was saying cause Fish is on that MMA wave, too. But wait, what else did Riddle do or say?

EDIT: damn idk how I forgot about his sexual assault allegations :snoop:

EDIT 2:
that should be a thread honestly, i thought riddle was those hippie chill cacs

done

Last edited:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

Oney/Biff is trying to clearing his name, but he also mention that he wasn't aware that money went to Drake's campaign.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

All the QAnon people try to clean that shyt up and distance themselves from it when they run for office. Marjorie Taylor Greene still has videos floating around online of her talking about what Q said and preparing for "The Storm" but when asked about it she acts like she barely knows what QAnon is and doesn't follow any of it.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I’ve met people who believe in Q anon conspiracies. These muhfukkas truly are out of their minds. It’s honestly sad

Had a nikka try to tell me that joe Biden was dead and what we’re seeing is a stand-in in a fake White House. Bruh was dead serious too

The internet has friend nikkas brains