Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Whatchu taggin me for i told you that in confidence :damn:

my bad playa

I actually just binge watched all the seasons the past month or so.

my faves are: Karen, Ashley, and Giselle (I love messy ppl)

I also miss Monique, Idk I loved seeing a rich beautiful black family..

Besides RHOA, are there any other housewife shows this drama filled?

Giselle gets on my nerve because she will talk shyt and stir the pot then be like whaaaa why you mad at me, and folks need to be on her neck til she admits it

not sure i only watch the all black ones, and Monique was cool she was pretty

I never got how Candance was supposed to be a victim. It was a fair fight and both of them were talking shyt.
This new chick is like the 3rd person Candance has tried to fight now, if she gets her ass whupped then it is what it is

she always played the victim after talking cash shyt, then be like i don’t understand, you see she responded on Scottie beam shyt, gon say protect black women, ok well when does verbal assault come into play protect black women candice for you get whooped again

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
OP you didn’t think this thread wouldn’t gain better traction over in The Salon instead given the demographics?

:yeshrug: It’s dudes and chicks that watch this show, and someone posted a plot line from these season everyone was talking, and revealing that they watch the show, with everything if it’s not you bag you can pass by the thread, and in said thread someone suggested a thread so here it is

Last edited:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Posting up! I missed hella episodes but Candyass blabbing checks her ass can’t cash again huh, will catch up soon

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
I actually just binge watched all the seasons the past month or so.

my faves are: Karen, Ashley, and Giselle (I love messy ppl)

I also miss Monique, Idk I loved seeing a rich beautiful black family..

Besides RHOA, are there any other housewife shows this drama filled?

RHOBH was pretty drama filled this season because one of lawyer husbands scammed millions of dollars from settlement victims. Garcelle beauvais
is the lone black housewife, which of course brings the inherent problematic-racist situations with the other wives.

On another note, we can’t have an official RHOP thread without

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:yeshrug: It’s dudes and chicks that watch this show, and someone posted a plot line from these season everyone was talking, and revealing that they watch the show, with everything if it’s not you bag you can pass by the thread, and in said thread someone suggested a thread so here it is

Yeah I was shocked at how many men of the coli watch and are up to date on RHOP.

Idk why people are mad. There’s threads on several reality tv shows in TLR that are drama filled and messy yet no comment on those. If it ain’t your cup of tea put the thread on ignore or just scroll pass it :yeshrug:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Yeah I was shocked at how many men of the coli watch and are up to date on RHOP.

Idk why people are mad. There’s threads on several reality tv shows in TLR that are drama filled and messy yet no comment on those. If it ain’t your cup of tea put the thread on ignore or just scroll pass it :yeshrug:

I was surprised too but ain’t no shame in my game my ex put me on it i still watch it and we will ask each other yo you watch the last episode

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
:troll: In.

The thing I hate most about rhop is that they made such a big deal about being “above” black women violent stereotypes when Candace got mopped but they curse each other out every episode. I guarantee whatever racist white women watching RHOP minds weren’t being changed so who truly gives a damn it’s just tv.

Secondly Candace is the definition of mouth writing checks her ass can’t cash. All that energy needs to be directed toward her mom but we all know she won’t since Dorothy still paying the bills :lolbron:.