Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Contessa had her whole puzzy out getting her feet rubbed at the spa day. She was all the way open. I believe heavenly when she constantly says Contessa and Scott are some freaks lol

Ashley is a good looking lady, ill never understand her getting with that old cac Michael. Tons of other rich men would have been interested in her. Guess those severe daddy issues took over
When you are a trailer park resident, and you see the brass ring, you go for it, she was young and broke, all she had to do was be with the shyts and enjoy the ride

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Potomac got the finest cast across the board. They all could get it
Bruh every single one of them. They’re all sexy in their own way. My girl watches but I be in the background like “Potomac on tonight?”

life-stalk.gif

Y’all see Ashley doing those struggle twerks in her Tik Toks? :mjlol: Broad fine as hell but she seems so ditsy and childish. You can tell Michael only saw her as a young fukk piece but she wanted more. His old ass ain’t sign up for multiple kids and playing daddy in his 60s/70s

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Bruh every single one of them. They’re all sexy in their own way. My girl watches but I be in the background like “Potomac on tonight?”

life-stalk.gif

Y’all see Ashley doing those struggle twerks in her Tik Toks? :mjlol: Broad fine as hell but she seems so ditsy and childish. You can tell Michael only saw her as a young fukk piece but she wanted more. His old ass ain’t sign up for multiple kids and playing daddy in his 60s/70s

Nah he signed on because she was with the shyts, and was cool with an open marriage, she gave him his two legacies, but she flipped the script not wanting that because she’s a mom now probably, when she said what she said on this past episode it made all the sense

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Potomac got the finest cast across the board. They all could get it

....I dunno, breh :patrice: . Especially after Monique left. I'd hit all of em tho, respectfully. Atlanta is in the picture IMO. Marlo Hampton is fine as a mufukka to me :noah: and they got fine ass Kenya Moore :wow:

Yup the medicine wives then RHOP. I want someone to punch Heavenly in the mouth just once. I used to gather her up so bad on twitter that she blocked me. I regret nothing

:russ:

Heavenly is messy as fukk lol. Is there a Married to Medicine thread? Need a place to talk about Quad and Contessa :noah:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
....I dunno, breh :patrice: . Especially after Monique left. I'd hit all of em tho, respectfully. Atlanta is in the picture IMO. Marlo Hampton is fine as a mufukka to me :noah: and they got fine ass Kenya Moore :wow:

Heavenly is messy as fukk lol. Is there a Married to Medicine thread? Need a place to talk about Quad and Contessa :noah:

ATL is fine but they don't got it like Potomac. Idk what to tell you. I never wanted to fukk nene leakes lmaooo. Kim fields was on there doing her best flabby and sick rendition. Marlo big tongue lisp having ass doesn't do it for me. She got all the body and the revealing designer clothes but shyt does not move the needle hahah.

I guess I never wanted to fukk charisse on Potomac either lol.

shyt just different I guess :manny:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

She gonna run my dogg Chris's pockets :to: :sadcam:

AND we probably not going to get a second season of L&M DC :wow:
:snoop: No not my dawg
How wendy got all them degree’s and shes talking about a bar with a library for kids :what:
That’s because she has no direction, she did what she did for her mom, not her

I’ll knock Marlo down, sex probably trash but it’s on gp, and it seems this will be a defacto married to Med thread
It’s obvious gizelle is stirring the pot due to her not having a story line
That shyt so trash, and i hate folks accusing, and trying to insinuate that man creepin, that’s dangerous

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Ashley booty looking right with them red heels on. That ass job she had a few years ago plus whatever baby weight she kept got her looking SEXY AS HELL