Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
@DropTopDoc @Coco Loco yall playing dumb or just trying to block it outta your minds?

Heavenly has said numerous times on the show that "when she puts it in her mouth, she gets what she wants" and "Daddy likes when I put my mouth on him"

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Damon usually goes from :mjgrin: To :snoop: Once she says it

:russ:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
ANila mama robbed all her shyt back. She said family heirlooms were taken right? Jackboys looking for Hindu and Indian artifacts now?? I think not

When Anila got robbed I felt nothing. She annoys me too much to care. Poor Ms. Gomez

Audra is still growing on me. I love how she pulls Toya's delusional card though

She made the call to them people like Chrollo at the auction "Take everything :demonic:"

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@DropTopDoc @Coco Loco yall playing dumb or just trying to block it outta your minds?

Heavenly has said numerous times on the show that "when she puts it in her mouth, she gets what she wants" and "Daddy likes when I put my mouth on him"

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Damon usually goes from :mjgrin: To :snoop: Once she says it

The sad emoji isn't enough. We need a yuck emoji 🤢

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Yup the medicine wives then RHOP. I want someone to punch Heavenly in the mouth just once. I used to gather her up so bad on twitter that she blocked me. I regret nothing

I love heavenly. I like the way she holds her man down. This is prob the first show where i dont have a prob with anyone in the cast: Anila is goofy but its whatever

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I love heavenly. I like the way she holds her man down. This is prob the first show where i dont have a prob with anyone in the cast: Anila is goofy but its whatever

She does but she also constantly embarrasses him with her antics and reckless mouth

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
@RennisDeynolds ashley looking gooder than a bytch on Andy show, also contessa can get it, i know she a freak that’s why Scott ain’t left

Contessa had her whole puzzy out getting her feet rubbed at the spa day. She was all the way open. I believe heavenly when she constantly says Contessa and Scott are some freaks lol

Ashley is a good looking lady, ill never understand her getting with that old cac Michael. Tons of other rich men would have been interested in her. Guess those severe daddy issues took over