Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Heavenly writes checks them scary broads won’t cash, her husband gon snap one day because she don’t know how to shut

Toya want Eugene around more but nikka working like a dog to pay a house off while she chill, and she is a label whore and judges nikkas based off that, and if it say a label she will rock it no matter how tacky the shyt is, but i don’t blame her for stepping in Audra shyt

Audra lacks self confidence and desperately wants a moment but you can’t force it

Anila is a lazy ass ditz, that lucked up into a dorky ass Med student that liked her ass, probably was sonnin him til she found out bruh was in Med school

Simone must have the mouth/p*ssy of gods because ain’t no way a nikka saw that and was like yeah she fine af, nikka knew he hit a lick and grew into loving her, she loud ignant and has confidence way past what she should have

Jackie a sweetheart, but Is sheltered but wants a nikka to be ok with her having the personality of paint drying

Quad an opportunist and faker than a 3 dolla bill

Contessa is always whining about some shyt, and passive aggressive, i understand why they always arguing because it has got to be stressful dealing with that constantly. And she lacks direction because she’s unhappy with her life, first it was going back to school now it’s body building

LMAOO why you had to go the fukk in on Simone like that breh. Cecil cool as hell, i was sad to see last couple episodes they revealed the two of them still have marital issues :mjcry: . that reunion where the whole cast was fighting for their marriage :mjcry: . Simone seems like the best Dr on the show imo, seems like she has a great bedside manner with patients

Toya a fake freak who need to stop embarrassing her husband on tv. Eugene exposed her for a mediocre p*ssy game last night :russ:

Anila is Toya 2.0 but less interesting. These two been feuding for no reason the past two seasons. She boring and wack with her fake ass nanny storyline

I like Jackie but she is boring with her prim and proper ways. after curtis embarrassed the fukk out of her a few years ago having the side bytch all in public openly I'm surprised she kept him around tbh. She overbearing too she wont let other people have a moment like at the reunion when Eugene had a breakdown over working in the ER during the peak of covid seeing death everywhere. always gotta insert herself

Heavenly contradicts herself constantly, i put her youtube recaps in the background for hilarious fukkery. she'll go in on people then try to walk it back in the next sentence. Dr Damon seems like a great doctor to see as well. he seem like he lowkey has hoes :mjlol:

Contessa pisses me off. she just will randomly get loud af. also shes acting up hard this season on people but forgot the whole last season was her discussing her relationship problems and trying to get the cast to help her without divulging everything. scott is a dumbass but it seem like he cleaned up his act this year. i think its good she went and got another degree. Healthcare MBA i think? doctors running their own practice need some business background. her body crazy, she was RIPPED in the bodybuilding contest. fake ass shannon sharpe was her coach lol

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
you could tell that wasnt gonna last. ATL housewives need to do something its so boring. even the vacations were trash

Yall watched that Porsha spinoff they had during the summer? she thought she was gonna get a good edit but production and her own family exposed her as a down low dirty bytch with trifling ways :russ: Dennis came off cool as hell her whole family was rocking with him too.

sick bytch started smacking up her baby daddy and his momma and then threatening to send him to Mexican jail for abuse :what: :pacspit:

I cannot believe people want her bum ass back on Atlanta :scust: . she look good but thats it

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Yall watched that Porsha spinoff they had during the summer? she thought she was gonna get a good edit but production and her own family exposed her as a down low dirty bytch with trifling ways :russ: Dennis came off cool as hell her whole family was rocking with him too.

sick bytch started smacking up her baby daddy and his momma and then threatening to send him to Mexican jail for abuse :what: :pacspit:

I cannot believe people want her bum ass back on Atlanta :scust: . she look good but thats it

Yeah her spinoff backfired tbh. Made her look really jealous, bitter and violent. RHOA allowed her to control her narrative or storyline…this spinoff didn’t allow any hiding.

I’m actually a Porsha fan, but if she knows she can’t control her emotions..don’t put your personal business on front street.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
There's like a million of these shows now but in a like 3 % black small town they got 7 black women to represent the whole town? :mjgrin:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yeah her spinoff backfired tbh. Made her look really jealous, bitter and violent. RHOA allowed her to control her narrative or storyline…this spinoff didn’t allow any hiding.

I’m actually a Porsha fan, but if she knows she can’t control her emotions..don’t put your personal business on front street.

i never been a fan of Porsha, she s gutter rat :mjpls: . she a bust down, who was out of options and snagged a rich african. i didnt forget when she was parading around that young dude who was only using her to smash and dipped out :mjlol: fukk Simon too he was talking crazy to Porshas aunt about they need to respect her bc of who her grandfather is. that lady is his damn daughter :what:

the thing that really lost me was when she was out there going hard with r@p3 allegations on Kandi and then played dumb. then she started crying like she was a victim and the producers and fans let her get away with it :why:

her family is cool though. the spinoff revealed that :ehh: . she can stay gone with her fine sexy ass though

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
you could tell that wasnt gonna last. ATL housewives need to do something its so boring. even the vacations were trash

Bruh that shyt was so boring, i was hate watching it
LMAOO why you had to go the fukk in on Simone like that breh. Cecil cool as hell, i was sad to see last couple episodes they revealed the two of them still have marital issues :mjcry: . that reunion where the whole cast was fighting for their marriage :mjcry: . Simone seems like the best Dr on the show imo, seems like she has a great bedside manner with patients

Toya a fake freak who need to stop embarrassing her husband on tv. Eugene exposed her for a mediocre p*ssy game last night :russ:

Anila is Toya 2.0 but less interesting. These two been feuding for no reason the past two seasons. She boring and wack with her fake ass nanny storyline

I like Jackie but she is boring with her prim and proper ways. after curtis embarrassed the fukk out of her a few years ago having the side bytch all in public openly I'm surprised she kept him around tbh. She overbearing too she wont let other people have a moment like at the reunion when Eugene had a breakdown over working in the ER during the peak of covid seeing death everywhere. always gotta insert herself

Heavenly contradicts herself constantly, i put her youtube recaps in the background for hilarious fukkery. she'll go in on people then try to walk it back in the next sentence. Dr Damon seems like a great doctor to see as well. he seem like he lowkey has hoes :mjlol:

Contessa pisses me off. she just will randomly get loud af. also shes acting up hard this season on people but forgot the whole last season was her discussing her relationship problems and trying to get the cast to help her without divulging everything. scott is a dumbass but it seem like he cleaned up his act this year. i think its good she went and got another degree. Healthcare MBA i think? doctors running their own practice need some business background. her body crazy, she was RIPPED in the bodybuilding contest. fake ass shannon sharpe was her coach lol
Simone has irrational confidence, and clearly no one ever told her ass to stfu, because she thinks her opinions and thoughts matter, and i believe that’s half the battle, you see how she was acting like she can’t make that man a plate, she strikes me as the type that throws her education in his face, and thinks her opinion and feelings matter more than his, that’s why Cecil was flirting around, she probably stroked the fukk out of his ego

Toya, came up, and try’s to pretend she didn’t come up, like nene does

I just need someone to dig off in her ass one good time to humble her

Porsha goofy ass flopped, and exposed her self as a terrible person, at the end of the day she another opportunist
this was the funniest part :dead: dude is gonna b outta here soon if he doesnt slow down on those steroids
Bruh look like a ghat damn cartoon character, nikka can’t find any shirts

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Married 2 Medicine is the best Bravo show though :leostare: . Yeah it is weird to see professionals act up but they're very established in their careers so it's not holding them back.

I just want to talk about playing the victim ass Toya and messy ass Dr Heavenly :mjlol:

@Coco Loco back me up

Heavenly writes checks them scary broads won’t cash, her husband gon snap one day because she don’t know how to shut

Toya want Eugene around more but nikka working like a dog to pay a house off while she chill, and she is a label whore and judges nikkas based off that, and if it say a label she will rock it no matter how tacky the shyt is, but i don’t blame her for stepping in Audra shyt

Audra lacks self confidence and desperately wants a moment but you can’t force it

Anila is a lazy ass ditz, that lucked up into a dorky ass Med student that liked her ass, probably was sonnin him til she found out bruh was in Med school

Simone must have the mouth/p*ssy of gods because ain’t no way a nikka saw that and was like yeah she fine af, nikka knew he hit a lick and grew into loving her, she loud ignant and has confidence way past what she should have

Jackie a sweetheart, but Is sheltered but wants a nikka to be ok with her having the personality of paint drying

Quad an opportunist and faker than a 3 dolla bill

Contessa is always whining about some shyt, and passive aggressive, i understand why they always arguing because it has got to be stressful dealing with that constantly. And she lacks direction because she’s unhappy with her life, first it was going back to school now it’s body building
Hold up! Y’all really watch this stuff?! :what::wtf:

These shows give me a headache lmao

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So it's established that Giselle is one if the finest woman on these shows period.

That's all I know don't ask me nothing else.