Ok we Been needing this thread, the Official Bravo thread (Rhoa,Rhop, m2m, and others)

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
I just want somebody to whoop Gisele’s ass one good time :feedme:. How can you accuse someone of wanting attention by sharing a protein risk cancer diagnosis, then her upset when other people discuss your business on a reality show like that’s not literally what everyone is there to do?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I just want somebody to whoop Gisele’s ass one good time :feedme:. How can you accuse someone of wanting attention by sharing a protein risk cancer diagnosis, then her upset when other people discuss your business on a reality show like that’s not literally what everyone is there to do?
She’s the biggest hypocrite, and steady got everyone fooled

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
What happened to Zen Wen candles? Now she opening businesses with noted failed entrepreneur Peter Thomas?

I though a big part of Dr Wendy's personality was Nigerian and African success. You can't tell me there aren't better business people to align with :usure:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

Monique got in her ass with that binder :mjlol:

She usually has her attack dog Robyn waiting in the wings so nobody checks her smh :martin:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
CAndiace and Chris need to divorce. Ashley looked raw af on wwhl. The dress was a little loose but her body was looking tight

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
What happened to Zen Wen candles? Now she opening businesses with noted failed entrepreneur Peter Thomas?

I though a big part of Dr Wendy's personality was Nigerian and African success. You can't tell me there aren't better business people to align with :usure:
She dipping her toe into everything, because she scattered
CAndiace and Chris need to divorce. Ashley looked raw af on wwhl. The dress was a little loose but her body was looking tight
It’s a grown man raising a grown child
Where the hell is the married to medicine thread at? Matter fact it's time to make some Bravo threads in this bytch
I thought about it, i have a love hate relationship with married to Med, bunch of grown doctors and regular women acting ghetto af and pretending they are better than what they are. I feel like we’d be the only two in that bytch

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
She dipping her toe into everything, because she scattered

It’s a grown man raising a grown child

I thought about it, i have a love hate relationship with married to Med, bunch of grown doctors and regular women acting ghetto af and pretending they are better than what they are. I feel like we’d be the only two in that bytch

Married 2 Medicine is the best Bravo show though :leostare: . Yeah it is weird to see professionals act up but they're very established in their careers so it's not holding them back.

I just want to talk about playing the victim ass Toya and messy ass Dr Heavenly :mjlol:

@Coco Loco back me up

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Married 2 Medicine is the best Bravo show though :leostare: . Yeah it is weird to see professionals act up but they're very established in their careers so it's not holding them back.

I just want to talk about playing the victim ass Toya and messy ass Dr Heavenly :mjlol:

@Coco Loco back me up
Heavenly writes checks them scary broads won’t cash, her husband gon snap one day because she don’t know how to shut

Toya want Eugene around more but nikka working like a dog to pay a house off while she chill, and she is a label whore and judges nikkas based off that, and if it say a label she will rock it no matter how tacky the shyt is, but i don’t blame her for stepping in Audra shyt

Audra lacks self confidence and desperately wants a moment but you can’t force it

Anila is a lazy ass ditz, that lucked up into a dorky ass Med student that liked her ass, probably was sonnin him til she found out bruh was in Med school

Simone must have the mouth/p*ssy of gods because ain’t no way a nikka saw that and was like yeah she fine af, nikka knew he hit a lick and grew into loving her, she loud ignant and has confidence way past what she should have

Jackie a sweetheart, but Is sheltered but wants a nikka to be ok with her having the personality of paint drying

Quad an opportunist and faker than a 3 dolla bill

Contessa is always whining about some shyt, and passive aggressive, i understand why they always arguing because it has got to be stressful dealing with that constantly. And she lacks direction because she’s unhappy with her life, first it was going back to school now it’s body building