OK so we all hate Frank Ocean but let's face it, we're all gonna download that album

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
his sexuality hasn't changed his viewpoint for me , honestly i am disappointed but he makes good music so does every other homosexual r&b artist.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
his sexuality hasn't changed his viewpoint for me , honestly i am disappointed but he makes good music so does every other homosexual r&b artist.

Exactly

Me I'mma download it for sure then if it's fire I'm coppin it :win:
Say what you want but I was bumping Frank Ocean way to hard before his coming out I would be a hypocrite to not keep supporting dude :manny:

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah, not me. waiting on the weeknd, dig.

char done convinced me not to support and promote homosexuality, so.

-1 :ehh:

But downloading it wouldn't mean supporting it, if you catch my drift.. :skip:

fukk any, 'former' fan that says they ain't gonna keep an eye out for it though, that shyt is straight lies :childplease:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
How come it is more acceptable to be a murder and drug kingpin then it is to be a homosexual to some of you dudes? If all these rappers are true to their life they have scarred families and shyt, but thats more acceptable then a dude exposing his personal life? The fukk is wrong with yall. Anyway, I'm copping

Never Broke Again

Save stuff for the 2020 Posty's
Daps
Reppin
DC
I just can't listen to the dude without feeling awkward, even if it isn't gay shyt im going to interpret it that way

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How come it is more acceptable to be a murder and drug kingpin then it is to be a homosexual to some of you dudes? If all these rappers are true to their life they have scarred families and shyt, but thats more acceptable then a dude exposing his personal life? The fukk is wrong with yall. Anyway, I'm copping

Half these nikkas are trolling, and the other half are overcompensating for their own closeted homosexuality with the homophobia.

Even with the "Forrest Gump" track, you'd have to be a complete dumbass to think he's just gonna start singing about sucking dikks.