OK Ladies , no disrespect but what runs through your mind when ......

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
girl got some spunk to her, went from a newbie to the best female poster in 40 posts.

Gif game on lock
Ass game on look
Sarcastic responses on lock

bytches gonna be hating :wow:

EDIT: besides KTD2 of course, she'll always be the best female poster.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
So real shyt I was like 15 when I got my first DP which happened by accident, This was when aim was poppin you know Myspace/aim days. So i hit this broad up who went to Hillcrest (Nyc peeps know) bytch was a known slut. Homie said he’d let me use his crib to fukk so im like cool. We give her some shots of henny and she was a lil tipsy so we smoked and shyt. I took her to the bathroom and took her shirt off .
I remember I sat her down on the toilet and stood in front of her and was like "you wanna see a monster" LMAO some corny ass line
She was like "Want me to suck it" bytch even put a condom on my shyt boy and sucked it down
So she starts riding me and my homie starts knocking the door
I ignore him and shyt but this nikka dead walks in and gets ass naked and starts getting head in my mind im like WTF this nikka bugging but I keep doing me, Then he flips the bytch and starts bustin her ass but he’s grabbing her so i gotta get up to get head. So i start doing some upwards hump motion and I think I stuck my dikk too deep cuz the bytch starts going "ugh cack ugh cack" choking and shyt I keep going though and I nut in the condom and dip out the bathroom.
I know she felt violated cause she kept quiet until we brought her to the park and dipped

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Never ran a train (I don't like sharing) but a nikka has been in situations where multiple people are fukking in the same room :manny:

Like it's already been said, you just gotta be bold and go for the cooch. Don't ask questions, just DO IT. I've learned to just assume that hoes are down if they hanging out with yo ass at night

EDIT: On a side note, how yall feel about DUDES who cockblock? This shyt happened last night at a 6-on-3 (6 dudes, 3 girls, I know I know that shyt wasn't planned like that :smh:) where I knew 3 of the dudes there. Me and my homies already knew the ropes and KNEW these chicks were down, but them other dudes were straight distractions

We ended up playing truth or dare and tried to get things poppin. But every time we used the "go to the bathroom with X girl for X minutes" dare one of those nikkas I didn't know would come in and watch :wtf:
If not for those cats we would have definitely got it in

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the sheer gayness of having your dikk out around another man in a sexual situation :shaq2:

This. No disrespect to anyone, but double dipping ain't my thing. I feel like its more for the guys who can't get laid on their own. And its not worth the stds.