OK Ladies , no disrespect but what runs through your mind when ......

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
No I knew it was gonna happen. I started messing around with this one guy, he told his friends on the football team that I gave good head so they all started hittin me up. Eventually I guess the nikkas decided to save on gas and started carpoolng to come see me.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
No I knew it was gonna happen. I started messing around with this one guy, he told his friends on the football team that I gave good head so they all started hittin me up. Eventually I guess the nikkas decided to save on gas and started carpoolng to come see me.

:umad:

So how come you didnt try to stop it. Did you ......well.......you kno.......want it :shaq:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
duh. thats why its called a train and not rape

tumblr_li8m4pZG4W1qdtfdbo1_500.gif

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the homies set up a train in a buick in a garage. Two sat in the front while the third did his thing in the back and we jus switch positions till we was all done. In one instance she was riding the homie wit her head on the front seat arm rest. Tried to ease the the dikk in dem jaws but she wasn't having it, hoe had her limits. We did that twice. She was cool tho and reported back to us how our dikk game was and what we was working wit, how we stacked up and how to improve our stroke game. Real talk.

Had a chance to return the favor in high school but the broad was telling me how they was talking behind my back calling me a virgin and shyt :wtf:. Nikkas was jealous cuz I had more females than I knew what to deal with. (Seriously I didn't know what to do). So one day we was at her friends house (me and 3 homies, only one from earlier ). Her friend was fukk'n wit one of my dogs but she wasn't there for some reason.

So I take ole girl to the back and proceed to smash. Then these nikkas walk in slow while she riding reverse cowgirl. She tap me. I think she mite have said something can't remember but she wasnt irrate or telling me to get rid of them. Anyway I look at these nikkas like "I'm busy I'll get up wit y'all later."

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I've been around a few gangbangs, but never participated in one.

I got a boy who's a local rapper.nikka is somewhat semi-famous.He's dropped a few albums....done tracks with nikkaz like Kurupt, DJ Quick, and Battlecat.
He never reached national acclaim, but in my city and on the block, people hold him in high esteem.....especially ho's
This one particular time, I was chilling with this nikka and some of his other homeboys at the studio(it's really his house..studio built in) when one of his other partners comes through with this middle aged white bytch. The nikka that brought the bytch is a local celebrity, to.He kinda has that P Diddy/Fashion Expert/Business man approach.....at least that's his image.
Anyway.....The white lady he was with just totally stood out in that element.Just imagine Meredith Vieira hanging in the studio with Dip Squad or some shyt.
I don't know how that shyt sparked off, but miss lady friend ended up in a room with nikkaz taking turns going in and out of there.You could hear the body slaps and the moans....nikkaz was just:lolbron::shaq::smugfavre::myman::win::mjpls::jawalrus::youngsabo:me and a few other dudes passed on that shyt.The icing on the cake was when this crazy, off in the head nikka showed up after nikkaz was done running through her.
He was somebodies cousin......But this dude begged the bytch to let him hit.
This nikka went in the room and didn't close the door behind him or nothing.Just left that shyt wide open.He seemed like he was on sherm or something..I mean, he was stark raving mad with the thirst.
nikkaz was kind of chuckling at the shyt, but once he went down on her and started eating her out:huhldup:

Come to find out, the nikka was Nation Of Islam, to.

He had a backpack with the Star, Moon, and Crescent on it.He just couldn't resist that white she devils sweet nectar

:deadrose: I'm done.