OK Ladies , no disrespect but what runs through your mind when ......

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
yeah i got low self esteem :to:

tumblr_m3ow8sr0q91qcv6is.gif

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
MY HOME BOI RAN A TRAIN ON THIS CHUBBY WHITE GIRL WITH 5 OF HIS COUSINS:obama:

THEN THE GIRL GOT PREG :sadbron:

AND IT ENDED UP BEING MY HOMEBOIS KID :sadbron:

I COULDNT IMAGINE HOW THAT shyt BURNED HIS SOUL AT FAMILY EVENTS:dead:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ho's don't like to be hit with the reality of they hoeness. Some things are best left unsaid.
and that's one thing guys always fail at. they don't want to be reminded of it. that's why as a guy, you have to provide the pretext/excuse so that she can feel and convince herself and others that one thing just led to another and...

that shyt goes for gangbangs but also for regular shyt. deep down she knows what it is. but as long as you make the pretext semi-believable, you're in.

I've been around a few gangbangs, but never participated in one.

I got a boy who's a local rapper.nikka is somewhat semi-famous.He's dropped a few albums....done tracks with nikkaz like Kurupt, DJ Quick, and Battlecat.

He never reached national acclaim, but in my city and on the block, people hold him in high esteem.....especially ho's

This one particular time, I was chilling with this nikka and some of his other homeboys at the studio(it's really his house..studio built in) when one of his other partners comes through with this middle aged white bytch.

The nikka that brought the bytch is a local celebrity, to.He kinda has that P Diddy/Fashion Expert/Business man approach.....at least that's his image.

Anyway.....The white lady he was with just totally stood out in that element.Just imagine Meredith Vieira hanging in the studio with Dip Squad or some shyt.

I don't know how that shyt sparked off, but miss lady friend ended up in a room with nikkaz taking turns going in and out of there.You could hear the body slaps and the moans....nikkaz was just:lolbron::shaq::smugfavre::myman::win::mjpls::jawalrus::youngsabo:

me and a few other dudes passed on that shyt.The icing on the cake was when this crazy, off in the head nikka showed up after nikkaz was done running through her.

He was somebodies cousin......But this dude begged the bytch to let him hit.

This nikka went in the room and didn't close the door behind him or nothing.Just left that shyt wide open.He seemed like he was on sherm or something..I mean, he was stark raving mad with the thirst.

nikkaz was kind of chuckling at the shyt, but once he went down on her and started eating her out:huhldup:

Come to find out, the nikka was Nation Of Islam, to.

He had a backpack with the Star, Moon, and Crescent on it.He just couldn't resist that white she devils sweet nectar
:russ: