Ok Cupid study: Women find 80% of men unattractive

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
I wonder what percentage of black women black men find attractive given colorism and sexism.

I bet black men find 30% of black women attractive while black women find 50% of black men attractive. Since black men are sexually promiscuous they will have sex with women for different reasons.

Wasn't there a study saying a light skinned black woman were more likely to be married than a dark one?

So basically light skin women
Mostly want dark skin dudes ?

That's what ur saying right

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what percentage of black women black men find attractive given colorism and sexism.

I bet black men find 30% of black women attractive while black women find 50% of black men attractive. Since black men are sexually promiscuous they will have sex with women for different reasons.

Wasn't there a study saying a light skinned black woman were more likely to be married than a dark one?
ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: so now this is a study y'all believe in? :jbhmm:
The study has some holes but it's interesting to me because it flies in the face of the idea that women dont care about looks and reinforces the idea that women are dramatically more selective.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps

Come on brehette, women are just as colorstruck as men. We're just able to get around it easier because women care about more than "looks"

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not surprising. Many women disregard looks in exchange for stability early in the game. Men are the only ones superficially looking for "dimes" or trading in women for new models and what not.

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Not surprising. Many women disregard looks in exchange for stability early in the game. Men are the only ones superficially looking for "dimes" or trading in women for new models and what not.

This study is saying that they don't, in fact, do that, and that they care about looks more than men.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps

:mjlol::camby:

Don't you get tired, must so frustrating thinking like this all the time

Then again attractive women don't speak like you

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This study is saying that they don't, in fact, do that, and that they care about looks more than men.
Yeah but they are still sending them messages which means they are looking past looks.

Maybe I read one of the charts incorrectly. I thought it was saying that women think men are unattractive but will still send them messages. I didn't read it entirely (if you couldn't tell)

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Yeah but they are still sending them messages which means they are looking past looks.

Maybe I read one of the charts incorrectly. I thought it was saying that women think men are unattractive but will still send them messages. I didn't read it entirely (if you couldn't tell)
They send messages basically following the attractiveness rate. So nah not really. Plus if they online dating, they not getting no attention in real life and we all know they will die without it, so any attention is better than no attention.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps

You read it right. Women are emailing guys even though they don't think those guys are attractive. But the idea that she thinks she's settling for someone who is probably her equivalent is still kinda problematic. :manny:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You read it right. Women are emailing guys even though they don't think those guys are attractive. But the idea that she thinks she's settling for someone who is probably her equivalent is still kinda problematic. :manny:
Sounds like life to me. There are guys on here without a job and a home of their own who won't date a fat woman because she's not on his level. People are retarded.