Ok Cupid study: Women find 80% of men unattractive

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Instead of actively challenging it. It's unrealistic and what's worse is you have people looking like fukkin cartoon characters.
They look like cartoons and think they're the shat. You cant tell them otherwise because cats will still hollar

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Most people that do online dating probably aren't that attractive in the first place.

However, I'm sure most would agree that the majority of people we encounter on a daily basis we do not find attractive and that goes for both women and men.
So u lied to me, n i am ugly :mjcry:

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
What percent of this 80 percent are unattractive
The question that a lot of people miss.

This is not news to me and Ive seen this article millions of times on the internet, mostly posted by cacs crying about hypergamy and women supposedly only liking tall muscular male models with money :russ:

I agree that its likely women find only 20 per cent of men they meet attractive, but most people misinterpret that theory by excluding individual preferences. Thus, its the same 20 per cent of men according to us, which I believe to be flawed.

As for the study itself, the bell curve in men rating women higher can be boiled down to one thing in my opinion: desperation. Dudes get hardnup andnwill rate chicks higher even if they dont find them attractive just because they wanna fukk. Women are usually more discriminating.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Most people that do online dating probably aren't that attractive in the first place.

However, I'm sure most would agree that the majority of people we encounter on a daily basis we do not find attractive and that goes for both women and men.
:ufdup:
If they were all just unattractive then men would have given the women a similar low rating. But men scored most women as average.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
o-TRUCCO-PRIMA-E-DOPO-facebook.jpg

before-and-after-make-up-13.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

c575a7588de9dd992ce1c5a2c09136ab.jpg

03cad26c684bb01d4b00a451ea3f5abc.jpg

8e078be03db4aea4358cef22772a956a.jpg

:sas1:Lets be real, without that clown makeup kit, push up bra, butt lifters, curve enhancers, weaves, most of you would look worse than the average nikka. :dame:But keep decieving urself

Makeup truly is the devil...:mjlol: get behind me devil I repent you..:lawd::russ:

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The average female is just as vain, unrealistic and shallow as men.
Most people in general are totally oblivious about the quality of mate they can realistically attract based on their own attractiveness.
Some females figure it out early.
Some come to terms with it too late.
Some never come to terms with it and opt to die alone.
:manny:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This is why I have heard that dating get better for men when they hit their 30's, women can't be as superficial as they were if they want commitment. So yeah, in their 20's women can't get commitment for the simple they are fukking out of their league.
On dating sites, its worse, 10 percent of men are fukking the most women hence why women are tired of the games , getting played and can't find men who want commitment. So in their 30's they find some sucka :mjlol:.

Superficial bytches in their 20s
Cat ladies in their 30s and 40s

:mjlol:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The average female is just as vain, unrealistic and shallow as men.
Most people in general are totally oblivious about the quality of mate they can realistically attract based on their own attractiveness.
Some females figure it out early.
Some come to terms with it too late.
Some never come to terms with it and opt to die alone.
:manny:

You right about men and women being shallow.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The question that a lot of people miss.

This is not news to me and Ive seen this article millions of times on the internet, mostly posted by cacs crying about hypergamy and women supposedly only liking tall muscular male models with money :russ:

I agree that its likely women find only 20 per cent of men they meet attractive, but most people misinterpret that theory by excluding individual preferences. Thus, its the same 20 per cent of men according to us, which I believe to be flawed.

As for the study itself, the bell curve in men rating women higher can be boiled down to one thing in my opinion: desperation. Dudes get hardnup andnwill rate chicks higher even if they dont find them attractive just because they wanna fukk. Women are usually more discriminating.
I worded that wrong. I meant what percent of these women are attractive

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
i'm calling bullshyt. Females are just more harsh with their ratings in an online environment. Picky because they can be. This shyt does not apply to real life.

i'm average on my best day and i've had females literally go crazy over me.

My homie has a receding hairline and man t*ts. Probably has a bytch for everyday of the week. Females are lenient when it comes to judging in real life.

Edit: just read the article.Dudes pictured are some assburgers looking nerds. Thats why they got swerved.