Ok Cupid study: Women find 80% of men unattractive

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why the world is your oyster as a handsome breh :blessed:

Women look at me like I'm Bigfoot because they're so used to seeing short out of shape balding ugly dudes

It's a gift and a curse though:mj:. I nearly lost some friendships because my homeys wives all are out of line with me inappropriately flirting :mjcry:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
This is why I have heard that dating get better for men when they hit their 30's, women can't be as superficial as they were if they want commitment. So yeah, in their 20's women can't get commitment for the simple they are fukking out of their league.
On dating sites, its worse, 10 percent of men are fukking the most women hence why women are tired of the games , getting played and can't find men who want commitment. So in their 30's they find some sucka :mjlol:.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Facts. Most of yall nikkas don't look good and we fukk you anyway

tumblr_le89o5EoYe1qa9yvvo1_400.gif
:manny: doesn't matter then if the end result is getting those guts

Mr. Izzm1911

Banned
Daps
Most nikkas find 99.9% of women unattractive and fat.:russ:nikkas will fukk anything. It used to be easier to fukk an ugly chick than a find one until Millenials and social media came along.

Big booty bytches who are just really fat overweight hoes in spandex started getting shine.

I rarely see hoes I'm truly attracted too only fukkable hoes. The nerve of these bytches.:stopitslime:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
That's why the world is your oyster as a handsome breh :blessed:

Women look at me like I'm Bigfoot because they're so used to seeing short out of shape balding ugly dudes

It's a gift and a curse though:mj:. I nearly lost some friendships because my homeys wives all are out of line with me inappropriately flirting :mjcry:
My boy stopped talking to me and started hating on me when he got a girlfriend and noticed her checking me :mjcry:

After they broke up I fukked her as revenge for his insecurity and bytch tendencies:russ:

Would've never had to worry about it if he wasn't so damn insecure :francis:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Why are nikkas so obsessed with makeup????? :wtf: and making sure bytches "don't feel tooooo attractive" :heh:

Male tears and insecurities like shyt.

*Posting 1800 before and after photos of made up hoes* :deadmanny:
Well you did say most nikkas are unattractive, that post was a reality check for the brehettes who think theyre above it all when theyre just decieving the system. Most women without enhancements arent attractive, most men are also not attractive. Men are just more honest about it whilst women will feel the need to hide their flaws so then they could look down on the average man in the sexual heirachy even if they are below average themselves. Thats why makeup has always been problematic for men and women as in inflates womens perception of their value in the sexual market and warps their expectations for men.

How would you feel if a sexy tall man you flirted with in a club, turned out to be manlet who wears 6 inch elevator shoes to up himself, and you only found this out after you had sex with him. You woud feel cheated for putting all the effort in an attracting that said man. Thats how men feel when women put makeup that would distort their sexual value.

Last edited:

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My boy stopped talking to me and started hating on me when he got a girlfriend and noticed her checking me :mjcry:

After they broke up I fukked her as revenge for his insecurity and bytch tendencies:russ:

Would've never had to worry about it if he wasn't so damn insecure :francis:

You're a scumbag. Just the type of dude i'd beat the brakes off.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
You're a scumbag. Just the type of dude i'd beat the brakes off.
I'd never fukk a girl my homie was involved with :whoa:

But he scrapped me and his relationship on some jealousy shyt :francis:

Self-fulfilling prophecy :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: Arc

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd never fukk a girl my homie was involved with :whoa:

But he scrapped me and his relationship on some jealousy shyt :francis:

Self-fulfilling prophecy :francis:

bytch was a hoe and you did you but even when i've had the opportunity to do that shyt i would try not to just cause i know how etherous that would be to dude. His chick checking you out to begin with hurts as a dude. I'm in the 20 percent and i've had it both ways with chicks chking me out or with me chking random dudes out but i'm past that level and know hoes are hoes and even the top dudes can catch L. If dude was really into that chick and you did that even after he got insecure it's still fukked up because he sensed it coming to begin with.....i guess i'm being a bit of a hypocrite because if the bytch is an 8 or higher i'd prolly hit:yeshrug:...but it's the idea that counts.. I'm devilish and can be a scumbag too...tbh i have more aqauintances that boys now anyways and all my bytches usally badder than those around me. If you ex boys chick was bad 8 or above i cant hate i would do the same. We're all scumbags, this world is lost.:mjcry: