OJ Simpson: "The math is not adding up. 3-10 years is not enough of a sentence for Henry Ruggs"

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
u must've missed the other players mentioned above that KILLED people and went on to play again.
In this day and age, no way he coming back unless he a super star. U cant compare players from the mid 00s to this. Social media back lash on the NFL would be hard and no team want that attention

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Prison league maybe. He’s never stepping on an NFL field ever again.
There’s other killers that came back, to Baltimore :sas2:

Nah but really though, didn’t know this fool’s TD celebration was to honor his best friend who died in a car crash :snoop:

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
exactly. he was found not guilty and, to this day, i don't think he did it no matter how abusive he may have been in the relationship :manny:

on henry ruggs, i feel like people in general are missing the point of a plea deal...

I get the sentiment but you have to be stupid as fukk to think he didnt do it....

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This idiotic goon simply cant go easy into the good night and leave the spotlight.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
all good points and i hear you but dude is 24 years old. look, he up for parole in 3. the family of the victim wanted him to get a lighter sentence and BET they will speak on his parole. he will be 27 by then. even if they do suspend him he still young and can play. dante stallworth played again. NOTHING can be worse than what mike vick went through with his situation

His nfl career is done. Goodell will ban him for years off the top. And no team is going to waste any good pr signing Henry Ruggs. If he was a qb that threw for 4,000 yards and 40 TDs then he'll yeah.

But an average wr? Yeah right

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
If I’m ESPN/Disney I offer Juice to work as a Legal Correspondent with Roger Cossack