"OJ Simpson, keep up the good work baby! 2 less we gotta worry about!"

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
But on some real shyt tho, I think the only reason New Jack took up pro wrestling, was so he could fukk dudes up for real, and not get arrested for it. :mjlol:

This is real life to him :deadmanny:

Basically. New Jack lives his character, he tells you in this promo, he don’t care about belts, rep, work rate, he just want to fukk somebody up. Today’s wrestling couldn’t handle a New Jack :dead:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Heres a comments on one of New Jack's videos

"I've met New Jack. He is one of the most racist pieces of crap that I have ever met. After meeting and hearing him talk backstage, I did not have any respect for him. One promoter asked if he would be interested in wrestling at a benefit for a kid that had cancer. His response, "If it ain't black then I ain't doing it." So I have no use for him. I wrestled in indies for about 15 years and I never ran into anyone that was as a big a piece of crap like him. Some of the promoters I worked for wanted to try to get him and everyone in the locker room pretty much voted that down. Told them that if they brought him in then he would be wrestling himself because we didn't want that racist a$$hole there."

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
Heres a comments on one of New Jack's videos

"I've met New Jack. He is one of the most racist pieces of crap that I have ever met. After meeting and hearing him talk backstage, I did not have any respect for him. One promoter asked if he would be interested in wrestling at a benefit for a kid that had cancer. His response, "If it ain't black then I ain't doing it." So I have no use for him. I wrestled in indies for about 15 years and I never ran into anyone that was as a big a piece of crap like him. Some of the promoters I worked for wanted to try to get him and everyone in the locker room pretty much voted that down. Told them that if they brought him in then he would be wrestling himself because we didn't want that racist a$$hole there."
:mjlol:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
This promo was classic :banderas: @3:24

"The Gangstas are black owned and black operated and I don't need no white boy tellin me jack, punk"

Great job by Cornette to set it up but Jack was in rare form on this one.

"I got a college education and a criminal record so i know how to make decisions!!!"

:dead: :dead: