Ohio teen beaten to death outside school established by LeBron James' foundation

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For all intents and purposes these young men were minding their business, often as we do when others come into our environment and fukk with us for their enjoyment.

How much mental trauma are we to take on? Do we have a breaking point? Or do we hold it in until heart disease or some other health related illness gets us?

Should they have laughed it off or gave him a stern talking to? I mean I suppose they could call the police but we both know they'll wave that away with the time old excuse "kids just being kids" until he graduates into assault rifles and grandma takes a kill shot because no one took Ethan seriously before.

Even if they just beat his ass a little bit by the time they get done with legal proceedings their lives will basically be over.

Black people largely leave other groups the fukk alone for some reason we internalize pain and take it out on each other.

Had this been a bruh doing similar shyt they would have killed him too the only difference is the justice system wouldn't be as harsh because they don't really care when we kill each other.

Blurneed

Pro
Daps
I'm sure they gonna get Mad respect in jail talking about they killed somebody over Orbeez challenge. :troll:

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
Didn’t read bcuz Cac

Just wanted to say getting beat to death is a horrible way to go

Up there with being tortured to death

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
are you going to be putting money in their commissary once they in jail for decades?

And are you going to let cacs randomly target innocent black people and do nothing about it like the scared negro you are?

Once again, salutes to the brehs for doing what should be done.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
And are you going to let cacs randomly target innocent black people and do nothing about it like the scared negro you are?

Once again, salutes to the brehs for doing what should be done.
Target them with a water gun? those dudes ran and must have realized it was just a water gun ...yeah go punch him once or twice...but to stomp him to death?

You don't think that with the looming threat of facing decades behind bars , they don't regret it at all?

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
It still doesn't justify killing anybody retarded ass nikka. How u think these nikkas feel now being in jail over an Orbeez challenge?? Pretty sure they feel as dumb as u sound right now. I pray for ur kids if u have any.
If someone points something like that anyones way, a rational reaction is defending yourself up to and including killing the person pointing the weapon at you. The issue here is the timeline. If they shot back and the kid died after pointing that gun their way, that’s self defense. If they left the scene, encountered the guy later and fought and he died, well, that’s not. That’s manslaughter at the minimum

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
We blowing down a pack right now. Free da guys man.

kelz-washington-r-kelly.gif

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
They made a bad choice to continue beating on him. That's the only thing I agree on. However, I am sick and tired of how the burden or responsibility is applied to only one side. Ethan should have chosen to stay home instead of making the conscious choice to hunt down a group of innocent people and open fire on them. The only people I have any sympathy for in this story are the dudes who were just playing basketball and not bothering anybody.

I'm glad to see you have this same energy. Its programs out here. I tutor help people getting their GED with math etc. I understand your energy. You want every Ethan, Conner and Nathan to get his . Was bro wrong yeah but he didn't have to die and neither do the elders nor the babies who live in these less thought of neighborhoods.

Let's focus on the other side

I've been in the neighborhood with those who have been forgotten. Living in the neighborhood and seeing dudes come back from vacation. Many of our elders our scared to live in the own homes.

Many are living under the threat of being terrorized domestically. It's cool to be down for reform when have parents with paper and you don't have to live in the same neighborhood where many of these dudes come back home too. All you e militants see is a face that looks like yours being arrested or harassed.

I see the other side elders who look like my relatives who may not have the economic means to leave and move somewhere safer. Living in this madness is the reason I legally got my permit. I didn't wait for some national outage. I've heard blood curdling screams of mothers, fathers etc cnn, fox news no big names were around. I'm just saying look out for the elders. Its a bit late in day when some elder who is celebrating her birthday in her own neighborhood ends up dead.

You say about locals keeping their neighborhoods is the solution right?

Brotha worked for 10 yrs and ends up dead.

Grandma shot dead 2017

I work with Manuplhl.org and Www.tiesthatbindusa.com

Last edited:

Blurneed

Pro
Daps
If someone points something like that anyones way, a rational reaction is defending yourself up to and including killing the person pointing the weapon at you. The issue here is the timeline. If they shot back and the kid died after pointing that gun their way, that’s self defense. If they left the scene, encountered the guy later and fought and he died, well, that’s not. That’s manslaughter at the minimum
That's all fact. What happened was the latter tho. Apparently a confrontation took place. Their lawyer would have to prove that they didn't know it was a water gun before they killed him. If they did, it should be murder. And they still dumb as fukk either way