Ohio teen beaten to death outside school established by LeBron James' foundation

invalid

Banned
Daps
i usually don't say this

but free da guys

c6d93308-9749-4638-bc55-31d14727cad8_1920x1080.jpg

out there minding your own business and some worthless cacs agitating you could have lost an eye or worse. This is self defense to me
free my black brehs

Run up on nikkas that look like they members of YSL, crehs.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I will say rest in peace to Ethan but I won't sit up and act like he didn't make choices that led to his demise, he choose to seek out black people to antagonize as a joke, he banked on his privilege because it's never failed him before, At the big ol age of 17 what in his mind led him to think going around pretending to shoot at black people was a good idea?

Let me tell you something the minute they put their hands on that white boy it was over the system is going to come down hard regardless of if they left him alive or not because that's the system we currently live in it's a system that pacifies white teens to the point they think it's okay to prank people with toy guns, Ethan as I said banked on them being to afraid to touch him because of his whiteness he thought he could "dude relax it's a joke, see it's gel pellets" I've seen nikkas die for less welcome to the neighborhood sir.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
that's not a water gun, it's a gel blaster which is... slightly dangerous but not as much as a bb gun? i definitely wouldn't wanna get shot in the eye with one. australia's banned these things but that's not saying much.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Go to jail before you reach your prime cause you got sprayed with water guns brehs. Be different if he raped somebody sister or it was some real gang shyt and even that I don't condone. Stupid ass nikkas going to jail for life cause they cant control they emotions. fukk them nikkas, rot in jail n I hope your parents proud. fukking idiots
Gel bead guns are not water guns that shoot little water balloons. A better comparison would be to airsoft guns.

Blurneed

Pro
Daps
Gel bead guns are not water guns that shoot little water balloons. A better comparison would be to airsoft guns.

nikkas need to stop the dap fishing n tryna be cool. Yall know damn well if it was yall father, brother or close friend who killed a nikka over this shyt yall would flame him n think he's a complete idiot and know it wasn't worth it. Treat these nikkas with the same respect. It was dumb as fukk

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I will say rest in peace to Ethan but I won't sit up and act like he didn't make choices that led to his demise, he choose to seek out black people to antagonize as a joke, he banked on his privilege because it's never failed him before, At the big ol age of 17 what in his mind led him to think going around pretending to shoot at black people was a good idea?

Let me tell you something the minute they put their hands on that white boy it was over the system is going to come down hard regardless of if they left him alive or not because that's the system we currently live in it's a system that pacifies white teens to the point they think it's okay to prank people with toy guns, Ethan as I said banked on them being to afraid to touch him because of his whiteness he thought he could "dude relax it's a joke, see it's gel pellets" I've seen nikkas die for less welcome to the neighborhood sir.

Hes a burgeoning terrorist.
Throw in extreme privilege and an extreme lack of respect for Black people..or merely a death wish..

I suspect we're going to see more instances of cacs terrorising Blacks.
These cacs are prepping their minds for war, bit by bit.:ufdup:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nikkas need to stop the dap fishing n tryna be cool. Yall know damn well if it was yall father, brother or close friend who killed a nikka over this shyt yall would flame him n think he's a complete idiot and know it wasn't worth it. Treat these nikkas with the same respect. It was dumb as fukk
You're a fukking idiot.

Police were even issuing warnings about this shyt. And even they admit they can cause harm. The "toy" in the second image is the same one that was used by them only the one in the pic is painted black.

J3ZeBoz.jpg

Blurneed

Pro
Daps
You're a fukking idiot.

Police were even issuing warnings about this shyt. And even they admit they can cause harm. The "toy" in the second image is the same one that was used by them only the one in the pic is painted black.

J3ZeBoz.jpg
It still doesn't justify killing anybody retarded ass nikka. How u think these nikkas feel now being in jail over an Orbeez challenge?? Pretty sure they feel as dumb as u sound right now. I pray for ur kids if u have any.