Oh Snap, Sony is actually SCARED of the Xbox One (delays PS4)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
why didnt you just answer a basic y/n question, courtney.

@bk is it asking touch to have all of courtdogs aliases exposed
Maybe if you logged back into your other account I could know what question your talking about :ufdup:
Meanwhile BK already knows who is who, they can tell with this new forum set up. But a 3cept being the last to know stuff is just how things work. I'm no longer replying to any question that do not pertain to the threads topic.
You guys have been crying about Xbox this/Gamescon that. In two days sony will indirectly confirm what I'm saying.
Make sure to get the kennels, the cries to BK/etc ready then too :umad:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its pathetic to talk about topics that interest you on a message board :wtf:

I feel its pathetic to have a problem with someone utilizing a message board for what its there for. Because that shows that the person who has the problem is really just being a bitter fakkit :ufdup:

Nothing is wrong, I actually lived that life. But enough about me, the question is why are you NOT living that life since you keep talking about how old I am (how old am I again ACB :popcorn: )
If I'm this old guy, then this is where I settled down at in my old age, I earned the right to do that.
A young guy like yourself, world is at your fingertips. But I see you hanging around here all day accomplishing nothing. Your lying about me having a used mattress, but I'm 100% accurate and truthful when I tell you about how you wanted to watch Teen Titans and other kiddie shows with other members of this forum back on sohh. Everyone looked at you like :huhldup:

I did make a thread titled ACB: This is your life where I grabbed quotes from YOU cuz you like to post in sections that might reveal yourself more than you want. So you can't fake it, your a weirdo.
And :umad: cuz I was the one who did it to you. Try to realize that I have offended dozen with a capitol S at the end of that so I instantly recognize when a butthurt fanboy fakkit then enters my thread to try to get at me. Like, you don't fathom that since your not alone, that I got an "insight" to the behavioral patterns of the posters who I offend.

I know, it sounds crazy. But I'm not making this up. So you can never beat me in a war of words til you break out of your butthurt spell I casted on you years ago :win:

I have no idea what the fukk you're babbling about right now.

I don't know why you're behaving in such a way, Courtney. I came in this thread willing to give you the benefit of the doubt because I thought you might have some accurate information for once, but you didn't. And now you're rambling at me for simply stating my disappointment.

For shame, Courtney. :smh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
and If youre wrong delete this alias and never post again. deal? :usure:
Bruh, I speak on 1,000 topics. I been right on 992 of them. I won't be wrong, quote this :birdman:
But if I was wrong, why would I never post again? Are you furious over those 992 times I was right? (of course you are)
Its gotten to the point that if you even talk about sony you get hate post :laff:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-doesnt-anyone-ever-want-to-discuss-the-ps4.124075/

You clowns are so furious that any discussion on the issues = up for banning?
But hey, I'm the pathetic one right? Lets beg for a thread to be moved because he's talking about stuff :sadbron:
You remind me of this rapper by the name of Suicide LTC, he often would leave butthurt after an Loss too :shaq:
I have no idea what the fukk you're babbling about right now.

I don't know why you're behaving in such a way, Courtney. I came in this thread willing to give you the benefit of the doubt because I thought you might have some accurate information for once, but you didn't. And now you're rambling at me for simply stating my disappointment.

For shame, Courtney. :smh:
Your too old for this AC-Boy

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
OH SNAP, where's that xbox release date court?
@PS4 where's the release date at nikka?
tumblr_m7q19dNMV11qfu9rko1_500.gif