Oh Snap, Sony is actually SCARED of the Xbox One (delays PS4)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
then what was the point of this thread? :usure:

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/...aled-back-eight-countries-delayed-until-2014/

lets talk about xbox ones launch being scaled back tho :heh:
The point of this thread, really? :wow:
You have no problem discussing how xbox yield issues are real (3cepts) even after it was confirmed that was a lie
Now your going back to that today, and saying its real because the xbox isn't launching in 8 countries nobody even can name right now :umad:
The reason couldn't be because preorders have been thru the roof. No, that couldn't be it.
Why would Microsoft want more consoles in the US where we buy the most. Lets make sure Cambodia has some too right :rudy:

But this isn't about xbox, its about PS4. So there are signs that the PS4 won't be readily available even tho they kept taking "pre-orders" which is what you guys have been hiding behind in unison. Thats when you know fanboys are full of shyt, when its universal. Preorders to "watil til the 20th" when its in unison then its bullshyt :ufdup:
So anywayz, shyt ain't adding up. They got all the preorders, they have the system already ready already.
So then there is no reason to have less PS4's at launch. But what happens if that is the case?

The fanboy thing to do is to ignore what I been saying months in advance, and make up a fanboy friendly conclusion :manny: I'm sorry, but this isn't a link to a story type of thread. This is a Courtdogstradamus type thread. He has a track record that is unmatched in the entire industry. We all know this, stop being bitter. Didn't he tell you PSN was gonna charge? You acted the same way when he said that too!

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
A link to some rumors? Well, is the rumor negative? Then it must be fact!!!
And the rumor from your link says its comes from a source on the neogaf forums :laff:

Its sad that so many people believe as long as it is on neogaf, then its real?

You guys thinking you hob nobbing with the stars n shyt :russ:

Neogaf has a bunch of people on there, who talk about videogames and tranvestites.
Because a dev or two posted on there before, now you want to sensationalize it to "all info is straight from the devs mouth"
Then people who no nothing then drop there two cents. Now its just that. A bunch of nobodies dropping there two cents
But since its neogaf, maybe that nobody is a developer :ohhh:

NDA = Its not. Have fun watching a newer build of Killzone 4 :bryan:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
So is the PS4 delayed or not thats all I want to know, .. we got a release date?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Ugh. Where is the kennel? :camby:
Check your moms room
I'm sure it went over your head, but I was calling her a bytch
What the fukk is going on in here :dahell:
Sony is scared of xbox one, sony's followers cement that reality by running in here all scared trying to do damage control
Now emotions are hurt, insults begin to fly, fanboys have to get stomped out intellectually :win:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris, this is your first time around during a console launch. So this is all news to you. But check it...

The PS4 had better pre-orders for one week. That doesn't mean anything. Since then, xbox been doing its thing via pre-orders. You ignoring that makes it not reality or something :heh:
The question is why are you putting so much stock in preorders anyway? I know why fanboys would do that, but why would you do that :popcorn:

Once you hop off the hamster wheel, sony just like you and the rest of the 3cepts know the PS4 pales in comparison to xbox one. You wanna talk about TFLOPS and thats why any real gamer would want the PS4 :datazz: Tflops nikka!!!

If you put the POM POM's down, you'd notice that only one system is gonna change the way we interact with our electronic devices. Its easy to ignore this now before they release. But you can't ignore it when its here bruh :ufdup:
When the systems are actually here? You will be envious as fukk as the "Siri for home" console gets all this praise.
Wasn't cellphone owners envious when Siri was alone in the game? Sony will even try to copy some of it (PSeye functionality for the system) but it wont be the same, it won't compare. And thus it will be more of a negative than a positive. If anything I just said seems off to you, please explain. I truly want to know what your opinion on this is :handshake:

do you work for microsoft? becuz if not bruh...all this shyt you do is really pathetic....

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You are way too fukking old to be making yo mom jokes. :why:
How old am I :popcorn:
And isn't this ironic coming from a guy who wanted to get posters to join up and watch Teen Titans together :bryan:
Did you forget about AquaCityBoy: This is your life :ufdup:
If I'm too old, then I have an excuse. I'm too old to be out and about. When I was your age young fella, I'd be out chillin with bytches 4/5days a week (Tru Story) Went to clubs 4 days a week. Had a life. What you doing here with an OG who done it all already :krs:
Nerds expose themselves on the daily :win:
And by nope you mean no confirmation. On Tuesday they will reveal what I been saying for over a year.
But as long as there are 5 PS4 in america this year, the fanboys will act like my predictions wasn't spot on :blessed:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I'm too old, then I have an excuse. I'm too old to be out and about. When I was your age young fella, I'd be out chillin with bytches 4/5days a week (Tru Story) Went to clubs 4 days a week. Had a life. What you doing here with an OG who done it all already :krs:
Nerds expose themselves on the daily :win:

So what went wrong in your life that you went from that to writing walls of text stanning Xbox, not being able to feed your children and buying used mattresses on Craigslist? :lupe:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
do you work for microsoft? becuz if not bruh...all this shyt you do is really pathetic....
Its pathetic to talk about topics that interest you on a message board :wtf:

I feel its pathetic to have a problem with someone utilizing a message board for what its there for. Because that shows that the person who has the problem is really just being a bitter fakkit :ufdup:
So what went wrong in your life that you went from that to writing walls of text stanning Xbox, not being able to feed your children and buying used mattresses on Craigslist? :lupe:
Nothing is wrong, I actually lived that life. But enough about me, the question is why are you NOT living that life since you keep talking about how old I am (how old am I again ACB :popcorn: )
If I'm this old guy, then this is where I settled down at in my old age, I earned the right to do that.
A young guy like yourself, world is at your fingertips. But I see you hanging around here all day accomplishing nothing. Your lying about me having a used mattress, but I'm 100% accurate and truthful when I tell you about how you wanted to watch Teen Titans and other kiddie shows with other members of this forum back on sohh. Everyone looked at you like :huhldup:

I did make a thread titled ACB: This is your life where I grabbed quotes from YOU cuz you like to post in sections that might reveal yourself more than you want. So you can't fake it, your a weirdo.
And :umad: cuz I was the one who did it to you. Try to realize that I have offended dozen with a capitol S at the end of that so I instantly recognize when a butthurt fanboy fakkit then enters my thread to try to get at me. Like, you don't fathom that since your not alone, that I got an "insight" to the behavioral patterns of the posters who I offend.

I know, it sounds crazy. But I'm not making this up. So you can never beat me in a war of words til you break out of your butthurt spell I casted on you years ago :win:

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why didnt you just answer a basic y/n question, courtney.

@bk is it asking touch to have all of courtdogs aliases exposed

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tighten your butthole cause :umad:
You mad worried about 08/20/2013, day of the reckoning :wow:
Xbots been shook of the 20th. If we recall, it was on a 20th that Sony unveiled the Xbox killer(feb) and now on the 20th it will do it again.
:wow: