Oh Snap, Sony is actually SCARED of the Xbox One (delays PS4)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nikka posting quotes from 2007.. fukk outta here

plus word on the street its dropping in october
There is no word on any street. What is known is games for both systems will be available in stores on Nov.5th
If that is the case, October doesn't seem very likely now does it :yawn:
Not impossible, but not likely either...
There goes another 3cept exposing themselves for having no comprehension skills when reading :snoop:
No wonder you put the "didn't read" gif up so often. You literally are a ghat damn retard :damn:
I was pointing out how sony "should" have learned there lessons from the PS3 launch, then proceeded to show you how PS3's where sitting on store shelves after launch. They lied about it in epic fashion, just giving you logical insight as to why sony would, could, should be cautious this time around. Because the Xbox One's gap over the PS4 is bigger than the 360's gap over the PS3 in terms of what the system can do for YOU.
The PS3 didn't get any worthwile games til 2yrs into its lifecycle. History is repeating itself right now. You been too busy screaming "Sony won E3 because they don't have DRM" while ignoring that sony doesn't have D-games-M'an :ufdup:
Plus he talking about Gamescom and what Sony will reveal(translation=he's desperate). Something no one knows.
I never even mentioned Gamescon :wtf: I'm not even gonna make fun of your reading comp anymore.
I'll just predetermine that most of you are "challenged" when reading. When you tighten that aspect up, holla back

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
There is no word on any street. What is known is games for both systems will be available in stores on Nov.5th
If that is the case, October doesn't seem very likely now does it :yawn:
Not impossible, but not likely either...

There goes another 3cept exposing themselves for having no comprehension skills when reading :snoop:
No wonder you put the "didn't read" gif up so often. You literally are a ghat damn retard :damn:
I was pointing out how sony "should" have learned there lessons from the PS3 launch, then proceeded to show you how PS3's where sitting on store shelves after launch. They lied about it in epic fashion, just giving you logical insight as to why sony would, could, should be cautious this time around. Because the Xbox One's gap over the PS4 is bigger than the 360's gap over the PS3 in terms of what the system can do for YOU.
The PS3 didn't get any worthwile games til 2yrs into its lifecycle. History is repeating itself right now. You been too busy screaming "Sony won E3 because they don't have DRM" while ignoring that sony doesn't have D-games-M'an :ufdup:

I never even mentioned Gamescon :wtf: I'm not even gonna make fun of your reading comp anymore.
I'll just predetermine that most of you are "challenged" when reading. When you tighten that aspect up, holla back
Tighten your butthole cause :umad:
You mad worried about 08/20/2013, day of the reckoning :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Tighten your butthole cause :umad:
You mad worried about 08/20/2013, day of the reckoning :wow:
When people think for themselves, they have original thoughts. The rest? They repeat lines the next person said
So things like "Mattress" or "Xbots are scared of gamescon" come out of the mouths of these types of posters.
But here's the thing. What makes you say that? From what I've seen, Xbox is the one showing off a new unannounced game. You only been focusing on them not live streaming it :umad:
The actual games, you don't seem to care about too much. You hyping it, making it seem like sony has all this heat set up
Ok, where did you learn about that from? Did you know Microsoft has the biggest booth?
Well, I'm sure sony can fit more games in there booth because they'll stream them to Vita's :wow:
That way, it will be harder to see all those jaggies in Driveclub :ooh:

Real talk, what does sony have that makes you guys repeat the company line of "Waitstation Presents: Wait til 8/20/13"
Didn't we wait til E3 came? Isn't E3 the place every year where every company drops its "load"
So what is really going on here 3cepts? You know whats going on here. You nikkaz still wishing shyt would change :laff:
Xbots ain't going around like "We need another show" because we already had THE SHOW and we won it
And some of you had the nerve to say "Sony scared :usure:"
You guys are scared, so of course sony would be too