Oh Snap: Killer Instinct Xbox One comes 3 ways, and all 3 will make 3cepts FURIOUS!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
1st way, Free. You get Jago :salute:

2nd way, you pay $20 and you get All 8 characters :wow:

3rd way, you pay $40 and you get all that plus a bunch of skins and outfits as well as...

Killer Instinct 1 Arcade version :gladbron: (Online Multiplayer not available at launch for KI1)

EDIT 1: Oh, you thought I was done tho? You can also buy each character individually
But lets say you buy 1 or 2 characters and weeks later you change your mind and want all 8?
You don't then have to pay full price. You will only pay the difference :blessed:

Where all those hatin ass 3cepts now :yeshrug:

EDIT 2: 6 at launch. 2 more by Feb. Then next year they will have "season 2" which will be another cast of characters. Then there will be a season 3 & 4 but it wasn't clear on how often they will change seasons. I'm guessing every 3months 8 new characters will be revealed for $20, can't hate on that.
But I'm sure they will try :lolbron:

Last edited:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
1st way, Free. You get Jago :salute:

2nd way, you pay $20 and you get All 8 characters :wow:

3rd way, you pay $40 and you get all that plus a bunch of skins and outfits as well as...

Killer Instinct 1 Arcade version :gladbron: (Online Multiplayer not available at launch for KI1)

this game only has 8 characters? :pachaha:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
this game only has 8 characters? :pachaha:
At first, but there will be more. BUT, they did that on purpose.
The said the Original only had 8, and Fighting games in general would be like that.

Then what happened? Sequels happened bruh. And at the end of the day, nobody uses 30 characters.
You usually have 2 to 4 you like, the rest are just decent. Most are just different characters with the same moves.

So while your over here trying to laugh at 8, what if the game is fun as shyt and all those characters are fun to use?
Thats the idea, and reviews from everywhere say "Mission Accomplished" so you laughing is how your dealing with the pain of this not being on the PS4. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be the first person in this thread now would you :shaq:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
All 8 characters
:dead:
Well if you actually looked at the video, you'd see there is only 6 at launch
Then 2 more by Feb :whew:

But what you don't get is this is really called Killer Instinct Season 1
then next year they'll drop season 2 which will have more characters. They have up to season 4 done already :umad:
Each season is $20, so you don't have to buy the same game again like with Street Fighter. It'll just download into the current game.

But you know, lets keep talking out our asses, its the 3cepts way to live (I let you clowns walk into that)

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I dont mind 8 Characters, Street fighter 2 didnt have much, and I liked MVC much better with a low roster

$20 :wow:

I already got $15 on my Microsoft account

Tip: for free games use bing rewards and redeem your bing points for MS points or $ for the WP8 marketplace, if you are in the beta then your points are already cash(Its best to redeem for points still because they will turn into cash, and it it less bing points for $5 on ms that $5 of WP8 $), and if you have a WP8 the $/account is the same so you can use your $ for X1 or WP8 games, gonna take some months to get $60 tho, but if you start today you should have the $20 saved up around launch time, so you could get KI free :ahh:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
All 8 characters
:dead:
Lars_Alexandersson_-_Character_Select_Screen_-_Tekken_6_Bloodline_Rebellion.jpg

38df6babeeb5976235a880b1b7050c81.jpg

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
And that is considered the best fighting game of all time :blessed:
But the only difference is now they at part 4 and they release a new version every 8 months for $40
KI, they will just improve the version they have each year.
You know how we dreamed of Madden and 2K just being updated/upgraded via a patch which they very well could and should do?
They ARE doing that with Killer Instinct. That is the future of gaming.
All games will eventually come like KI is, and I'm talking all games THIS GEN
The whole retail angle will be obsolete. Then hopefully Xbox will give us what they was gonna give in the first place.
They was gonna give alot so we could embrace it. Now we'll slowly embrace it which gives them less of a reason to reward us :damn:

Hopefully we'll be vocal enough about it next year or the year after that. Whatever year they decide to push that angle
Please remember what I just said everyone. Its our only chance

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Wow, Microsoft the CLOUD GOD gave Killer Instinct free, after it was in production for over 10 yrs and pushed back like DETOX album and abandon by RARE studios..
I'm sure you gonna get the best fighting GAME OF ALL TIME, or not
:shaq2: