OH HELL NAW: Yvette Carnell Got a White Wife?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The Houston Rockets forward and well-known former Sixer - conversing in the April 19 edition of Sports Illustrated about "bad basketball and bad players and young guys whose memories are too short" - went on to say this about Allen Iverson:

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

"Take Iverson. I can't stand that guy. He has to show up for practice every day. He has a responsibility to cut the crap and not have some drama with the coach every week. He's showing no respect to anyone, least of all the game."

On Thursday, Iverson responded.

"And I can't stand his fat a-, either," Iverson said. "He needs to go lose some weight. . . .

"What has he done? Nothing but spit on kids, throw people through windows and talk racist . . . when he has a white wife, and talk crazy about black people."

Iverson was just getting started.

photo.php

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

Yvette Carnell 22 minutes ago (edited)Highlighted comment
Bless his heart. Let me set this straight:

3.Boyce and I haven talked in years, since I walked away, so he wouldn’t know who I’m dating. And no, I don’t have a white partner, but why should that matter to Boyce Watkins, a man who walked his BLACK daughter down the aisle to marry a WHITE guy? Boyce is doing his best to deflect away from what happened last night. He doesn’t have an answer for that Charles Wu video and everyone knows it. He’s a walking ghost, whether he realizes it or not is not my issue.
:damn::damn::damn:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
@Momentum Can you add this comment yvette left under the video to the op?

Yvette Carnell 22 minutes ago (edited)Highlighted comment
Bless his heart. Let me set this straight:

3.Boyce and I haven talked in years, since I walked away, so he wouldn’t know who I’m dating. And no, I don’t have a white partner, but why should that matter to Boyce Watkins, a man who walked his BLACK daughter down the aisle to marry a WHITE guy? Boyce is doing his best to deflect away from what happened last night. He doesn’t have an answer for that Charles Wu video and everyone knows it. He’s a walking ghost, whether he realizes it or not is not my issue.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
This nikka Boyce said "i put 10s of thousands of dollars in her pocket cause she struggles financially and she always has"

How Yvette gonna disrespect somebody who put food in her stomach :russ:

Wheres the integrity in this black conscious movement :russ:

This is why you dont "put nikkas on" unless theyre family

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah bro, but I think polight already scammed enough money out of people and he trying to go mostly legit. Dude be in hollywood with a lot of different entertainers and was on the breakfast club with Tiffany Hardish.
I been knew Polight was frauding when I saw a local dc chick/model forgot her name(he did a vid with her,she had a dr miami worked body) eating lasagna at some restaurant in LA. She quickly took the pic down.
Now I see him eating veggie Roti and shyt, I'm like would Sebi approve :ohhh: with all that potatoes?
One one his wives went from Vegan to Pescatarian as well. I used to see people leaving comments about seeing the Pills walk into bodegas, coming out drinking cherry Fagos:mjlol:

My ass even went vegan for a few years :lolbron:

Interesting times :francis: