OH HELL NAW: Yvette Carnell Got a White Wife?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Not sure what the actions of his daughter have to do with Boyce?

She's her own person. She wanna lay up with a white man, thats her problem. What that gotta do with Boyce?

If he is ok with his own flesh and blood marrying a White guy then bringing up a supposed lie about Yvette doing the same is nothing more than an ad hominem attack to steer away from the fact he exploits Black folks for profit at the request of his Asian master. He has yet to deny he exploits Black folks.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Just say "i tried to call him a hypocrite but i am a hypocrite too" and keep it moving.

I noticed that she didn't say, "i've never had a white partner" either. I don't think Boyce just made this up out of nowhere. It seemed like something he knew but had been holding back. But after recent video she made about him and the Asian dude, he was like ok fukk it, i'm gonna talk about you fukking white girls. They might have recently broke up but i do think she dated a white chick at some point. Yvette's probably right about Boyce but i think he is right about her too.

I can sort of believe this because it seemed like she was going hard at him for some other reason we didn't know about. I'm not saying it's true it's believable. Idc about her being gay, but the chicks you're messing with should be the same race especially if you're going to make videos calling Boyce a sellout, fake, etc for supposedly using a non black platform or partnering with a non black dude or whatever

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
If he is ok with his own flesh and blood marrying a White guy then bringing up a supposed lie about Yvette doing the same is nothing more than an ad hominem attack to steer away from the fact he exploits Black folks for profit at the request of his Asian master.
How do you know he's ok with it tho? nikka could be burnin up on the inside everyday knowing his son in law is a cac. Plus his daughter not the one with the youtube account/black business.

PS he doesnt work for that asian guy. You smarter than that

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Sa Neter TV never entertained me as much as the latest round of YouTube gurus :russ:

Where's Brother Rich and the Pills for the response :mjlol:
Lmao I made a thread about them cats remember when they called out polight for scamming than turn rght around and forgive dude when he pulled their hoe card? Polight said he had dirt on Red and compared himself to Nino Brown if he's going down all them cats were coming down with him too. Sa neter called polight a thief and a scammer but now he back doing videos with dude lol these cats are too funny.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

Yvette Carnell40 minutes ago (edited)Highlighted comment

1.) I basically co-built Boyce’s platform, which actually meant I was cannabalizing my own.
It came at a tremendous sacrifice that cost me both personally and financially. Speaking of financially...

2.) Boyce never gave me thousands of dollars . He paid me for full time work, at least 8-10 articles a day for the YBW websites, never more than $1200 in a given month. In the beginning I worked for free because we were building Black media, or so I thought. Then I received $200 a week, with Boyce hounding me to turn around articles faster and faster. Dude still owes me money, but I let it go. I let a lot go. I’m sure Boyce doesn’t want to talk about the times he called and asked me what he should say before a CNN appearance. Does he really want to get into who built who??? He should leave the personal attacks alone as well. I’ve made this discussion about his BUSINESS. I’m not going to reveal anything else because I don’t see how the community benefits from it.
Sound like Yvette got receipts.

Why Boyce really mad?

He need to do right by her, or end up like Mister.