OH HELL NAW: Yvette Carnell Got a White Wife?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
So Javele McGee actually is out here pawgin:laff:

full

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Yvette Carnell 22 minutes ago (edited)Highlighted comment
Bless his heart. Let me set this straight:

3.Boyce and I haven talked in years, since I walked away, so he wouldn’t know who I’m dating. And no, I don’t have a white partner, but why should that matter to Boyce Watkins, a man who walked his BLACK daughter down the aisle to marry a WHITE guy? Boyce is doing his best to deflect away from what happened last night. He doesn’t have an answer for that Charles Wu video and everyone knows it. He’s a walking ghost, whether he realizes it or not is not my issue.
qM4wydk.gif

siAFIal.gif

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset

Yvette Carnell 22 minutes ago (edited)Highlighted comment
Bless his heart. Let me set this straight:

3.Boyce and I haven talked in years, since I walked away, so he wouldn’t know who I’m dating. And no, I don’t have a white partner, but why should that matter to Boyce Watkins, a man who walked his BLACK daughter down the aisle to marry a WHITE guy? Boyce is doing his best to deflect away from what happened last night. He doesn’t have an answer for that Charles Wu video and everyone knows it. He’s a walking ghost, whether he realizes it or not is not my issue.

This who you talking about?

Yeah is she the one with cac husband?

Boyce has adopted/play daughters. The one in the video is his biological daughter & she is a young, single woman.

I know that the truth is less entertaining, so carry on.

Both of them are too grown for beef. This is beyond childish.