OH HELL NAW: Yvette Carnell Got a White Wife?

TL15

Veteran
Daps
1160.gif

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps

Yvette Carnell 22 minutes ago (edited)Highlighted comment
Bless his heart. Let me set this straight:

3.Boyce and I haven talked in years, since I walked away, so he wouldn’t know who I’m dating. And no, I don’t have a white partner, but why should that matter to Boyce Watkins, a man who walked his BLACK daughter down the aisle to marry a WHITE guy? Boyce is doing his best to deflect away from what happened last night. He doesn’t have an answer for that Charles Wu video and everyone knows it. He’s a walking ghost, whether he realizes it or not is not my issue.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Lmao I think Boyce daughter married a white man.

:heh: Okay, and his daughter is a bedwench too. But you can’t talk about white capitalism and still be laid up under cacs. If Bryce daughter wants to go deep on black empowerment then I’ll give her the side eye to.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

3.Boyce and I haven talked in years, since I walked away, so he wouldn’t know who I’m dating. And no, I don’t have a white partner, but why should that matter to Boyce Watkins, a man who walked his BLACK daughter down the aisle to marry a WHITE guy? Boyce is doing his best to deflect away from what happened last night. He doesn’t have an answer for that Charles Wu video and everyone knows it. He’s a walking ghost, whether he realizes it or not is not my issue.

tenor.gif

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps

Not sure what the actions of his daughter have to do with Boyce?

She's her own person. She wanna lay up with a white man, thats her problem. What that gotta do with Boyce?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:heh: Okay, and his daughter is a bedwench too. But you can’t talk about white capitalism and still be laid up under cacs. If Bryce daughter wants to go deep on black empowerment then I’ll give her the side eye to.
Damn all that black empowerment talk from Boyce and he couldn't raise his daughter to do the same.
full

Boyce not with a white woman tho. I can tell Yvette like white snatch. She definitely not into chico sticks.
Lol. Yvette said she's not with a white person though but idk.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

:dwillhuh:

And uh what did she walk away from? Was they dating?

This is TMI, and they too old for this.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

And uh what did she walk away from? Was they dating?

This is TMI, and they too old for this.

Yvette Carnell40 minutes ago (edited)Highlighted comment

1.) I basically co-built Boyce’s platform, which actually meant I was cannabalizing my own.
It came at a tremendous sacrifice that cost me both personally and financially. Speaking of financially...

2.) Boyce never gave me thousands of dollars . He paid me for full time work, at least 8-10 articles a day for the YBW websites, never more than $1200 in a given month. In the beginning I worked for free because we were building Black media, or so I thought. Then I received $200 a week, with Boyce hounding me to turn around articles faster and faster. Dude still owes me money, but I let it go. I let a lot go. I’m sure Boyce doesn’t want to talk about the times he called and asked me what he should say before a CNN appearance. Does he really want to get into who built who??? He should leave the personal attacks alone as well. I’ve made this discussion about his BUSINESS. I’m not going to reveal anything else because I don’t see how the community benefits from it.