OG Shaq on beach vacation with his Fine Petite 21 year old girlfriend.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
If you are above the age of 40 dating someone 20 years old, what do you y’all talk about? What do you have in common with 2 decades or more between you? Shaq is almost old enough to be her grandfather. I guarantee she has to edit her slang around him, so the conversations are probably awkward as fukk. Outside of physical attraction there’s probably nothing there, so why now grab a 30 something or 40 something who at least can relate to some of the things you’ve seen in life?

You talk to her about your dikk and how to make it cum :russ:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
How does that make sense brother?

"YOUR purpose".... The word in "YOUR" IS "YOU".

Your feelings... emotional, sexual or both.
Takes you away from YOUr purpose and makes you get a woman and then have kids.
Then your purpose becomes about making their lives better.

Forget all that though.

What's the difference between you and Shaq?
Just think about it.

He has lived his dream and is still accomplishing and succeeding at the highest levels...
A true king.

But people on the Internet who haven't done a tenth of what he's accomplished, are criticizing his life.
They don't have the money, the businesses, nor do they have a beautiful young lady on their arm.
Maybe the Internet people should follow suit. Shaq seems to be doing things the right way

Matter of fact. The only blemish on his life would probably be getting married
Once someone’s above critique because they won the lottery of lives, the internet ceases to exist. Most of what people discuss on here is people who’ve accomplished more than them. Rather than continue stating my opinion, I’m gonna fall back because neither of us is going to see it the other’s way.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps

Forget all that though.

Just think about it.

He has lived his dream and is still accomplishing and succeeding at the highest levels...
A true king.

But people on the Internet who haven't done a tenth of what he's accomplished, are criticizing his life.
They don't have the money, the businesses, nor do they have a beautiful young lady on their arm.
Maybe the Internet people should follow suit. Shaq seems to be doing things the right way

Tbf, even Shaq says he fumbled his marriage and he wished he would have kept his wife and kids. He’s been saying this for a while and said Shaunie did everything she was supposed to do. So Shaq aligns more with @Wig Twistin Season on this topic and would agree. He criticizes his own life.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
she look like magic son

:whew::sitdown::mjgrin::shaq:

Dani-Nicole-Shaquille-ONeals-Girlfriend.jpg
Shaq-600x901.jpg
15640633331806.jpg

In case yall eating breakfast…

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Tbf, even Shaq says he fumbled his marriage and he wished he would have kept his wife and kids. He’s been saying this for a while and said Shaunie did everything she was supposed to do. So Shaq aligns more with @Wig Twistin Season on this topic and would agree. He criticizes his own life.

Gotcha.

People talking vs people's actions.

U never know why a person is saying what they are saying.

But their actions are the manifestation of their true feelings.

I'm my humblest opinion

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Lol are 35+ women that unbearable? School a young breh.

When women your age reach 35 you'll be able to tell everybody else better than anybody.

You have women in their low 20s that have hundreds of bodies.

They've been whores, prostitutes, in "abusive" relationships, in the fast life making fast money, then they say they've found God and they are looking for somebody to take care of them.

You tell us when the women that are your peers reach 35 and above.

Daps
A 31 year old man dating a 21 year old is only disgusting on the MeToo internet. That shyt happens like every other day.

Breh I KNOW men that are in their 50s married to 20 and 30 years olds young enough to be their daughter.

That's why i say brehs shouldn't fret. You are a MAN. Your stock doesn't go down, only up as you age.

Well until you get into your 80s or something :ehh:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION

Forget all that though.

Just think about it.

A true king.

:mjlol: what? Your woman is supposed to elevate your pursuit of your purpose and enable you to reach higher heights by being that person who you can lean on. That's a true partner. A beautiful woman does nothing if she doesn't elevate your life and that the truth. Having a wife doesn't stop that. If it does you ain't with the right one

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
When women your age reach 35 you'll be able to tell everybody else better than anybody.

You have women in their low 20s that have hundreds of bodies.

They've been whores, prostitutes, in "abusive" relationships, in the fast life making fast money, then they say they've found God and they are looking for somebody to take care of them.

You tell us when the women that are your peers reach 35 and above.
What's wrong with them finding God?
Is the problem they want someone to take care of them rather than taking care of themselves and adding to a man's life? 100 bodies is pretty crazy tho.
Lol are 35+ women that unbearable? School a young breh.
The single ones are. Why? Cuz nobody wifed them up and usually it's for a reason or they ended up staying too long with the wrong man and ignored red flags that leads to bitterness and defense mechanisms. So yeah on average if she single at that age it ain't gonna be a fun time.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: what? Your woman is supposed to elevate your pursuit of your purpose and enable you to reach higher heights by being that person who you can lean on. That's a true partner. A beautiful woman does nothing if she doesn't elevate your life and that the truth. Having a wife doesn't stop that. If it does you ain't with the right one
Again... Some of us are different...
And that bolded will have you fukked up later.
That's not how women are built.
And they will remind you that they elevated you when they feel like it.

We differ because I don't believe a woman is supposed to do any of that. And I dont need a woman to do any of those things for me
I come already elevated.

A woman can only be what I need her for. And that's just to be beautiful, listen and be cool.
Everything else is taken care of.

If your wife had to chose between that and having to elevate you...
What do you think she's going to chose.

If that young lady had to chose between big old ass Shaq and you.
Who is she gonna chose

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
emoji-eggplant.gif

there is no right one

theres just too many people on this planet for any of that soulmate/twin flame shyt to be true

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Again... Some of us are different...
And that bolded will have you fukked up later.
That's not how women are built.
And they will remind you that they elevated you when they feel like it.

We differ because I don't need a woman to do none of those things for me.
I come already elevated.

A woman can only be what I need her for. And that's just to be beautiful, listen and be cool.
Everything else is taken care of.

If your wife had to chose between that and having to elevate you...
What do you think she's going to chose.

If that young lady had to chose between big old ass Shaq and you.
Who is she gonna chose
Stop messing with non traditional women. First of all. Second elevating does not mean you can't do without her it means she handles business you otherwise wouldn't have time for to focus on your purpose. Whether that be doing your laundry sometimes, cooking you meals, grocery shopping, etc. That frees up time for you to work on your craft. So now instead of 40 hours a week you can put in 55+ in your craft.
There's a lot of great men with great women behind them who sacrificed to elevate their partner up above others.
Being independent does not beat interdependence ever. Two people on the same page can get more done than one every time.

And no interdependence is not being dependent it's two independent people who come together to make the sum greater than its parts.

And my wife let's me know from the jump what she choose. She uplifts my career and my pursuits because she wants to be with me and loves being lead. Some yall ain't never had that and I'm truly sorry.