OG Shaq on beach vacation with his Fine Petite 21 year old girlfriend.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
A king shouldn’t be picking through leftovers because he’s with his queen. Most of you are missing my point so I’ll make it simple instead of typing an essay, if your marriage failed because you can’t control your dikk or yourself, prancing around with a young woman who you should be teaching (like a daughter) is just a glaring example of that lack of control and a HORRIBLE example to your daughters to be a fukking gold digging old man chasing joke. The reason I keep bringing up my daughters is because I’ve taught them from an early age NOT to end up with someone they’re only with for what he provides. You know, the shyt most of the nikkas on here complain about?

:mjlol:

Y’all nikkas want it both ways and fail to see you’re hypocrites. Brehs whine and moan all day about gold digging hoes who want a 5 star surf and turf first date, but then support the very shyt y’all bytch about when it’s a celebrity goofy tricking. The bigger message to young women should be, get it on your own and THEN select a man you love for who he is, not what he provides. And grown men who claim to have learned from their mistakes should be embarrassed to be seen giving the opposite example.

You got it though.

My wife helped me build my business and was there when I didn’t have a pot to piss in, so again, wrong.

:russ:

I see we are just 2 different men.
We think and live different.
A debate between us would be us insulting each other because it would be a shot at our ideals.
I'm not into insulting people.

You are proud that your wife helped build your business.
In my life, that's not something to be proud of because I know how women are.

I'll leave it at that. I won't speak on you and your wife.

I won't speak on your daughters, hopefully they are well adjusted young ladies... but I could speak on what you are teaching your daughters.
What you are saying sounds good but From what I know about life, it isn't sound advice.

But I'll leave it at that.

I concede

Edit: I missed a point. A king don't need a queen to be a king. He is already a king and can do how he pleases.
When you make your own business with no help. And have your own house and pay everything without the help of a woman. You move how you want to move and you enjoy all the fine things in this life.

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Brother, why you keep bringing up your kids lol.

What the hell does your kids have to do with your healthy sexual preference.
The world done shamed you nikkaz from being normal men.

I remember I had this same convo with my homie tho.
I told him a king wouldn't be picking through the left overs of society and older women to have on his roster and be seen with.
He would have the best and be seen with the best.
We don't work hard, get money, educate ourselves, keep our bodies looking good etc, just to be seen with other nikkaz baby mamas or some miserable women.
When you step out, you should be seen with the best.
Him and his wife didn't work out.
I'm sure shes out fukkin some young bros and having the time of her life. Good for her.
Shaq is a great business man and iconic figure.
I wanna see the Legends eating good and being happy. Enjoying the fruits of his labor.

Also, all women like nikkaz with money or a nikka who's poppin.
So if you saw Shaq with a bad bytch in her 40s. You would think the same thing. Shes with him for his money.
That's not what trickin is.
A bytch liking you because you have money isnt trickin.
You using the money to keep her is trickin.
And even that ain't a bad thing, just Internet nikkaz not understanding women.

Not understanding if you ceased making money right now, your wife/gf already got an escape plan.
Just their nature
Preach

Don't know what that dude is going on a about "but the kids"

like this is 90% probably a casual sex relationship but he's here moralizing it

Talking about "what do you have in common"

Like as if she don't know what she's getting into. What would 40 yo old women have in common with Shaq aside from them being old?

Like as if a relationship with a 40 yo old would be more legit?

That dude let the internet social media go to his head. Half the women complaining about this wouldn't hesitate to fukk some 20 year old men either :sas2:

No one bothers Madonna or Cher for dating men young enough to be their grandkids :sas2:

If my 20 yo old daughter was dating a 50 year old , I would be upset - but not just because of his age, but for any reason that would maoe me upset regardless of age.

Last edited:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I see we are just 2 different men.
We think and live different.
A debate between us would be us insulting each other because it would be a shot at our ideals.
I'm not into insulting people.

You are proud that your wife helped build your business.
In my life, that's not something to be proud of because I know how women are.

I'll leave it at that. I won't speak on you and your wife.

I won't speak on your daughters, hopefully they are well adjusted young ladies... but I could speak on what you are teaching your daughters.
What you are saying sounds good but From what I know about life, it isn't sound advice.

But I'll leave it at that.

I concede

Edit: I missed a point. A king don't need a queen to be a king. He is already a king and can do how he pleases.
When you make your own business with no help. And have your own house and pay everything without the help of a woman. You move how you want to move and you enjoy all the fine things in this life.
A king without a queen is a man with no heirs and no legacy. Our community didn’t fall off due to too much parenting, it fell off due to a lack of two parent homes and generations being raised move based on emotions and no code of conduct. We tend to chase feelings rather than purpose.

Appreciate you not resorting to insults, and agree we see things differently.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Preach

Don't know what that dude is going on a about "but the kids"

like this is 90% probably a casual sex relationship but he's here moralizing it

Talking about "what do you have in common"

Like as if she don't know what she's getting into. What would 40 yo old women have in common with Shaq aside from them being old?

Like as if a relationship with a 40 yo old would be more legit?

That dude let the internet social media go to his head. Half the women complaining about this wouldn't hesitate to fukk some 20 year old men either :sas2:

No one bothers Madonna or Cher for dating men young enough to be their grandkids :sas2:

If my 20 yo old daughter was dating a 50 year old , I would be upset - but not just because of his age, but for any reason that would maoe me upset regardless of age.

These conversations don't even need to be had.
Because people who know, know.
And those that don't know....won't ever know.
They're just gonna continue feeling the way they feel.... Or lying to themselves about how they feel.

These nikkaz daughters are out here fukking nikkaz their own age. For nothing. Just A wet ass and a headache.
Matter of fact, these nikkaz don't even know 99% of the broke ass, no good nikkaz their daughters are fukking.

So If your 20yr old daughter is caught in some pictures with 60yr old Shaq... u better give her a dap and keep it moving

mag357

Superstar
Daps
A king without a queen is a man with no heirs and no legacy. Our community didn’t fall off due to too much parenting, it fell off due to a lack of two parent homes and generations being raised move based on emotions and no code of conduct. We tend to chase feelings rather than purpose.

Appreciate you not resorting to insults, and agree we see things differently.

You might not know it but that bolded is the most important thing you said so far. And is contradictory to the first part of that paragraph

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Your purpose doesn’t start or stop with you. No man is an island.
How does that make sense brother?

"YOUR purpose".... The word in "YOUR" IS "YOU".

Your feelings... emotional, sexual or both.
Takes you away from YOUr purpose and makes you get a woman and then have kids.
Then your purpose becomes about making their lives better.

Forget all that though.

What's the difference between you and Shaq?
Just think about it.

He has lived his dream and is still accomplishing and succeeding at the highest levels...
A true king.

But people on the Internet who haven't done a tenth of what he's accomplished, are criticizing his life.
They don't have the money, the businesses, nor do they have a beautiful young lady on their arm.
Maybe the Internet people should follow suit. Shaq seems to be doing things the right way

Matter of fact. The only blemish on his life would probably be getting married