OG Crip Big U Talks Cardi B Dissing Crips + 6ix9ine LA Pass

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Fabricated fictional tales. That extortion shyt is fairy tales from Cali lames tryna act hard. Case in point, the poster running off at the mouth about it all the time is a square asian fakkit who wouldn't throw seed at a bird. 100% Fantasy.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Look at the c00ns applauding middle aged black criminals threatening young blacks making a clean come up :mjlol:

Weakest people in society, go at people that look like you with lives that care about their family. Do nothing against people who will bust back and keep on taking over your shyt. And worse, the people stanning them from their moms safe basement.:mjgrin:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I had a dream I wanted to kick it with the gangsta in LA, so one day, I sent 40 pizzas to a school in the hood. I told them to make sure the news covers the story. I get out to that hood in LA and nikkaz press me soon as I get there.

"Who the fukk is you?":birdman:

"Buckeye Fever. I sent them pizzas to the school":why:

Gangsta: "we should still beat yo ass. 40 pizzas ain't enough. My niece came home cryin', sayin' they ran out of pizza before she could get some":birdman:

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
I had a dream I wanted to kick it with the gangsta in LA, so one day, I sent 40 pizzas to a school in the hood. I told them to make sure the news covers the story. I get out to that hood in LA and nikkaz press me soon as I get there.

"Who the fukk is you?":birdman:

"Buckeye Fever. I sent them pizzas to the school":why:

Gangsta: "we should still beat yo ass. 40 pizzas ain't enough. My niece came home cryin', sayin' they ran out of pizza before she could get some":birdman:
:russ: