OG Crip Big U Talks Cardi B Dissing Crips + 6ix9ine LA Pass

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Many people pay to be good in LA. Quavo and Wiz Khalifa for sure are cutting checks out of newer rappers Coli posters would know.

And if you don't want to believe me, ask any of those other LA posters who pay attention to who shouts out who or who names their albums Blacc Hollywood while being forced to go to a certain guys 'Community Events'

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
How does it work when rappers cut the check? Out of all the sets in LA, who does one cut the check to that grants immunity from all the other gangs coming for a piece of the pie?
It looks like the top of the pyramid on both sides work together and break bread.

It would make more sense to me that a check would be cut and then a portion paid out to the other side for allowing the taxation to take place, rather than fight over the initial taxation, especially if it was warranted. We have seen collaborative efforts in music and the drug trade etc. between sets so why not in the extortion scheme as well?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Last time you heard huh? :patrice:

Guess you must be deaf nikka. :usure:

nikka opened up his whole post with a lie like he knew what he was talking about!:mjlol:
Bhris Breezy, Souja Bizzy and Kardi Beezy :mjlol:
:umad:

You know what type of people you are dealing with when the so called OGs are twitter fingers :wow:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
It looks like the top of the pyramid on both sides work together and break bread.

It would make more sense to me that a check would be cut and then a portion paid out to the other side for allowing the taxation to take place, rather than fight over the initial taxation, especially if it was warranted. We have seen collaborative efforts in music and the drug trade etc. between sets so why not in the extortion scheme as well?
True. But that portion has to be little as hell once passed down, right? I think its more about respect than the money tbh,