OG Crip Big U Talks Cardi B Dissing Crips + 6ix9ine LA Pass

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
Many people pay to be good in LA. Quavo and Wiz Khalifa for sure are cutting checks out of newer rappers Coli posters would know.

And if you don't want to believe me, ask any of those other LA posters who pay attention to who shouts out who or who names their albums Blacc Hollywood while being forced to go to a certain guys 'Community Events'

Even CtG said this. You know he's aware of what's going on in the industry.

1:51

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz
Many people pay to be good in LA. Quavo and Wiz Khalifa for sure are cutting checks out of newer rappers Coli posters would know.

And if you don't want to believe me, ask any of those other LA posters who pay attention to who shouts out who or who names their albums Blacc Hollywood while being forced to go to a certain guys 'Community Events'

who else is being taxed besides T.I.? & Lord Quavious is cutting checks to both sides actually.

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz
Tyga is a square from the valley. He’s been paying for years. Tyga had to pay hoovers to get his YM chain back for him years ago. Look that up

I remember that, I thought Wayne got it back for him. but why hoovers & not 60's? ain't hoovers the most hated gang ?