officially entering the online dating world for the first time...

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I reactivated my match.com and pof.com profile a month after breaking up. feels weird breh...minority women don't respond to my messages, but white women are initiating contact left and right. :what:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Enjoy the fatties, single moms, trannys, girls using pictures from 5 years ago

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Like anything else in life, your prospects will depend on your location and how desirable you are. A dude like me can :eat: real well just off being a tall handsome black guy.

But I fukked up and met a fatty last time. MAKE SURE YOU ASK FOR MORE PICS! Especially if they got a lot of headshots up.

Once you get the number have them take an impromptu pic for you and MMS it.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Online dating is great. It can be overwhelming because you can meet a lot of women. I mean some weeks I get 5 new numbers and all of the chicks want to talk daily. I have 4 lined up to meet up right now. It's so bad, I can't decipher between the chicks I meet forreal and the ones I meet on the site. I have to really think about it. I've eaten a lot off of dating sites, DC has millions of single. I've only met a few. So times I get the chick over and smash on the first night. :yes:
:eat:

Never met up with a chick with no body pics. Never! No matter how cute her face is. I've been burn a few times.

Goodluck