Officially "Dopesick" Hulu and "Painkiller" Netflix thread Out Now

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Been binge watching this all day and I think this show is amazing. The level of corruption that went into Oxy being in the street is disgusting :scust:
True

and you can tell why most billionaires are pieces of shyt; people are dying left and right from his drug and this cocksucker is talmabout expanding to fukkin Germany :scust: no empathy at all, demonic

great show tho; on episode 7 right now

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
True

and you can tell why most billionaires are pieces of shyt; people are dying left and right from his drug and this cocksucker is talmabout expanding to fukkin Germany :scust: no empathy at all, demonic

great show tho; on episode 7 right now

These pharmaceutical companies are no worse than coke dealers. The disgusting thing is how they can pay people off to keep quiet about it

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
Been binging this all week, these people are fukking evil and they don't care.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't even know about the show until I seen Keaton won a Golden globe and the title intrigued me. The trailer is fascinating. You guys should post it in the first page.

Is this a mini series?

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is so good. writing gets a little lame/campy at times but the actor performances make up for it.

when Michael Keaton character asked the sales kid for more pills, damn I lowkey was not expecting that wow. Michael's performance in this show is perfection. Such a good actor. & When Betsy got offered pills by that old lady at the AA meeting. Damn smdh.

I simply did not care for majority of Rosario dawsons scenes with her ex husband... Very lame fast forwarded most of it.

Those were very dope scenes that really shocked me. Another really good scene was

when the cop went to Betsy's parents house to let them know she's gone. The parents did a great job

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Don't know if codeine in the category but I had that shyt after surgery one time and :ohlawd: You don't feel nothing, I'd take it and then wake up later and don't even remember falling asleep.

I was having stomach problems back on 2015 I ain't know what was wrong. Found out had to get my Gaul bladder taken out.

Got admitted then they gave me some morphine. Didn't feel a thing.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good show i slept on it
when that secretary saw the 160 oxy :picard:
The execs casually discussing oxy for children
Comey thinking the Virginia DOJ were investigating Perdue Chicken not Purdue Pharma:mjlol:
Heartless sales reps
Purdue just straight up inventing terms and the FDA being tricked by a manipulated graph that high school math student can spot