Officially divorced. Free daps and rep!!!

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@BmoreGorilla about to be dancing in the street like "Singing in the Rain" :wow:

I'm waiting for the topic about the ex-wife trying to crawl back :wow:

Go be free, breh. You deserve it :blessed:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
try again you bay area fakkit. I fukked like 5 bytches that would put the baddest bytches you ever had to shame when I lived in Richmond. They LOVED this Philly nikka swag. nikkas was mad I used to pull bytches everywhere we went with just my accent.

fukk outta here you bay area weirdo...dont ever quote me again you fukkin fruitcake. I'd smack the shyt out of your fukking mother, whip my dikk out on her, all that. And you wouldnt do a fukking thing about it :stopitslime: Thats why they call me Demon :stopitslime:
you honestly sound like a 15 year virgin xbox live player

let me find out this you :russ:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I been married 4 years, found out 2 years ago, she has bipolar disorder after she cheated on me with some clown during a manic episode, like a dumb simp i took her back, went to therapy, to her doc appts to try and make it work cause everybody was telling me, she cant help it, its a medical condition.

So everything was all good until Valentines this year, the start of another manic episode, she started flipping out on me over simple shyt just to stay away from the house later at night, she starts drinking and she never drinks, found out she was getting involved with some different nikka at her job. Even had a burner cellphone just to talk to the nikka because we share a phone plan.

So when i found this phone, i smashed it and flushed the sim card down the toilet, and punched a hole in the wall on the way out the house...she calls the cops on me and says that im violent and shes afraid of me. Cops make a report, and make me leave and i go to my moms house.

Anyway come to find out she been sleeping with dude since early March, even took his side when i confronted the nikka telling me im being unsupportive and i triggered the mania.

So now that she's leveling out, she had the nerve to ask me to give her a 3rd chance, but the uncertainty of more infidelity and the fact that i look at her totally different caused us to come to the decision to divorce...I hope she gets the help she needs, but breh...i can't rock with that shyt

So she has a condition that makes her flip out and land on top of dikks?
nikka if you don't send this hoe packing :skip:
On some
giphy.gif
shyt

Last edited:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
breh....im in the 40 yr age bracket....the number of women my age that are single is huge....and most cats i know date younger...and not seriously when they do....a lot of these cats are burnt out on women and are not looking to get married....

look breh i know for any half-way decent broad there are cats just waiting for her to get single again....all im saying is that the number suitable men for these chicks is small
:ehh: :hubie::ehh:
I'm in the 30's bracket so that's probably what it is. Once people get in thier 40's I think both sides are about done with each other. 30's it seems to me we still have enough energy to go out and box-hop for guys or dude swap for girls. And the average/below average single women i know go way harder than the average single guys i know when it comes to going out, partying, drugs, drinking, and partners. Above average is no competition though, the quality single guys I know my age I've seen them literally have to fight women off them. :mjlol: I would've thought either party don't even want to be cuffed at that 40+ age anyway, especially after being married. Learn something new every day. :leon:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
you honestly sound like a 15 year virgin xbox live player

let me find out this you :russ:

married almost 10 years and none of my bytches previously NEVER cheated on me:stopitslime:. My stroke game is RIGHT my nikka....bytches changed they entire attitude for me once they got some of this pipe my nikka. aint no ever bytch i had needed to crawl to some personal trainer :mjlol: I got that king dikk :yeshrug:

I done got up in these bytches guts proper nikka :stopitslime:

Im the type of nikka the OP's bytch would cheat with...fukk outta here nikka

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
married almost 10 years and none of my bytches previously NEVER cheated on me:stopitslime:. My stroke game is RIGHT my nikka....bytches changed they entire attitude for me once they got some of this pipe my nikka. aint no ever bytch i had needed to crawl to some personal trainer :mjlol: I got that king dikk :yeshrug:

I done got up in these bytches guts proper nikka :stopitslime:

Im the type of nikka the OP's bytch would cheat with...fukk outta here nikka

so post ya picture up then playa. this is always entertaining to me. poster talks the most usually the biggest dweeb looking person here :heh:

someone as confident as you claim to be would have no issue posting their picture :ld:

prove me wrong :ld: