Officially divorced. Free daps and rep!!!

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Rout3r2035

Superstar
Daps
200.webp

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I been married 4 years, found out 2 years ago, she has bipolar disorder after she cheated on me with some clown during a manic episode, like a dumb simp i took her back, went to therapy, to her doc appts to try and make it work cause everybody was telling me, she cant help it, its a medical condition.

So everything was all good until Valentines this year, the start of another manic episode, she started flipping out on me over simple shyt just to stay away from the house later at night, she starts drinking and she never drinks, found out she was getting involved with some different nikka at her job. Even had a burner cellphone just to talk to the nikka because we share a phone plan.

So when i found this phone, i smashed it and flushed the sim card down the toilet, and punched a hole in the wall on the way out the house...she calls the cops on me and says that im violent and shes afraid of me. Cops make a report, and make me leave and i go to my moms house.

Anyway come to find out she been sleeping with dude since early March, even took his side when i confronted the nikka telling me im being unsupportive and i triggered the mania.

So now that she's leveling out, she had the nerve to ask me to give her a 3rd chance, but the uncertainty of more infidelity and the fact that i look at her totally different caused us to come to the decision to divorce...I hope she gets the help she needs, but breh...i can't rock with that shyt
Damn :mjcry: