Officially divorced. Free daps and rep!!!

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
so your ex wife is finally able to get her back blew out by that trainer legally? :gladbron:

fukk you and your thread....your pathetic dikk lead to a trainer fukking your broad lmao now you bragging you off papers and the nikka still probably putting your ex wife in the pretzel :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
captainplanetdoncheadle.jpg

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
this nikka wife had her looking at his punk flabby ass like :usure:

met a personal trainer and was like :blessed:

got some dikk her husband couldnt give her and touched spots her own husband could never hit and she was like :gladbron:

this nikka posting threads about being finally divorced when right this second his old bytch is getting stretched the fukk out by the nikka that stole her from him :russ:

the coli yall...the fukkery never ends :blessed:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I been married 4 years, found out 2 years ago, she has bipolar disorder after she cheated on me with some clown during a manic episode, like a dumb simp i took her back, went to therapy, to her doc appts to try and make it work cause everybody was telling me, she cant help it, its a medical condition.

So everything was all good until Valentines this year, the start of another manic episode, she started flipping out on me over simple shyt just to stay away from the house later at night, she starts drinking and she never drinks, found out she was getting involved with some different nikka at her job. Even had a burner cellphone just to talk to the nikka because we share a phone plan.

So when i found this phone, i smashed it and flushed the sim card down the toilet, and punched a hole in the wall on the way out the house...she calls the cops on me and says that im violent and shes afraid of me. Cops make a report, and make me leave and i go to my moms house.

Anyway come to find out she been sleeping with dude since early March, even took his side when i confronted the nikka telling me im being unsupportive and i triggered the mania.

So now that she's leveling out, she had the nerve to ask me to give her a 3rd chance, but the uncertainty of more infidelity and the fact that i look at her totally different caused us to come to the decision to divorce...I hope she gets the help she needs, but breh...i can't rock with that shyt
Let Her Go! She gon always be crazy. I dared a broad with bad anxiety and that got old real fast. And you wife cheats wgen those episodes happen ::what: News flash, that bi polar shyt is for lifr. Get out know while ur still relatively young.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
breh....im in the 40 yr age bracket....the number of women my age that are single is huge....and most cats i know date younger...and not seriously when they do....a lot of these cats are burnt out on women and are not looking to get married....

look breh i know for any half-way decent broad there are cats just waiting for her to get single again....all im saying is that the number suitable men for these chicks is small
Sadly, a lot of people mistake what an option is.

Some dudes think a woman being nice to them and flirting with them as a potential hookup or spouse.

Some women think sex options equals dating options. Especially when their sex options seem like a catch but don't realize, they are just a sex option and don't or can't be more than that.

I know the game, I am happily out of it with no intention of ever going back.

@BmoreGorilla, choose wisely. Make sure she loves you for what you are. That said wants to grow with you and build with you. You are a hell of a catch brother, just don't change the great person you are due to how terrible she is. Your daughter is still looking to you to set a great example of a man and you at least owe it to her to make sure she never does something like this to another man or another man does this to her.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I been married 4 years, found out 2 years ago, she has bipolar disorder after she cheated on me with some clown during a manic episode, like a dumb simp i took her back, went to therapy, to her doc appts to try and make it work cause everybody was telling me, she cant help it, its a medical condition.

So everything was all good until Valentines this year, the start of another manic episode, she started flipping out on me over simple shyt just to stay away from the house later at night, she starts drinking and she never drinks, found out she was getting involved with some different nikka at her job. Even had a burner cellphone just to talk to the nikka because we share a phone plan.

So when i found this phone, i smashed it and flushed the sim card down the toilet, and punched a hole in the wall on the way out the house...she calls the cops on me and says that im violent and shes afraid of me. Cops make a report, and make me leave and i go to my moms house.

Anyway come to find out she been sleeping with dude since early March, even took his side when i confronted the nikka telling me im being unsupportive and i triggered the mania.

So now that she's leveling out, she had the nerve to ask me to give her a 3rd chance, but the uncertainty of more infidelity and the fact that i look at her totally different caused us to come to the decision to divorce...I hope she gets the help she needs, but breh...i can't rock with that shyt
Never give any woman or man a 2nd chance. If they couldn't value you the first time, they will never after that.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
so your ex wife is finally able to get her back blew out by that trainer legally? :gladbron:

fukk you and your thread....your pathetic dikk lead to a trainer fukking your broad lmao now you bragging you off papers and the nikka still probably putting your ex wife in the pretzel :mjlol:

so this the schitck huh .. you just log into the coli every day and just type up the most hateful shyt you can think of at the time ? man your life is complete trash I can just tell by your avatar/name + posting style that you get 0 p*ssy and 99% chance of being a pent up virgin

aint no decent broad giving up the buns to someone who would willingly pick that avatar and the name demon :ld: only broad you got a chance with are 400 pounds and chug mountain dew playing xbox live all day :ld:

probably got eminem posters all over your walls

dont think ive seen 1 regular post from you in all these years, its always just extra shyt you think will get daps or maybe you are really just that much of a fukking bytch ass human being :ld: I cant tell :ld: lets hope you just fish for daps (which you are failing at) :ld:

bet if the FBI checked your computer itd find shyt that would put you under the jail

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
so this the schitck huh .. you just log into the coli every day and just type up the most hateful shyt you can think of at the time ? man your life is complete trash I can just tell by your avatar/name + posting style that you get 0 p*ssy and 99% chance of being a pent up virgin

aint no decent broad giving up the buns to someone who would willingly pick that avatar and the name demon :ld: only broad you got a chance with are 400 pounds and chug mountain dew playing xbox live all day :ld:

probably got eminem posters all over your walls

dont think ive seen 1 regular post from you in all these years, its always just extra shyt you think will get daps or maybe you are really just that much of a fukking bytch ass human being :ld: I cant tell :ld: lets hope you just fish for daps (which you are failing at) :ld:

bet if the FBI checked your computer itd find shyt that would put you under the jail

try again you bay area fakkit. I fukked like 5 bytches that would put the baddest bytches you ever had to shame when I lived in Richmond. They LOVED this Philly nikka swag. nikkas was mad I used to pull bytches everywhere we went with just my accent.

fukk outta here you bay area weirdo...dont ever quote me again you fukkin fruitcake. I'd smack the shyt out of your fukking mother, whip my dikk out on her, all that. And you wouldnt do a fukking thing about it :stopitslime: Thats why they call me Demon :stopitslime: