Officially about to join team GMB

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
You couldnt see any scenario where you could take her back?

I mean a man's job is to lead a woman sometimes, and while you were working someone else led her astray.

You a better person for this, the growth and maturity shyte, but could you see any situation where she could be better for it too.

Cause right now you kinda just leaving her to be an aint shyte bytch. I'm not saying simp, but get to a point where you and her can breathe the same air in a room.
We actually don't get along too bad right now. But too much disrespectful shyt has happened over the past year

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Damn you need an more aggressive lawyer... :why: Stop waiting for her to make those first moves. Cant you file first regardless?

I'm getting the discount cuz he's my cousin. We are getting real close to just filing and let it do what it does. She's already made it clear she is fine with joint custody and me getting the house but won't sign the agreement

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
I'm getting the discount cuz he's my cousin. We are getting real close to just filing and let it do what it does. She's already made it clear she is fine with joint custody and me getting the house but won't sign the agreement

How long are you willing to wait for her to sign before you take it to court? Just curious because it could take months or years.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You couldnt see any scenario where you could take her back?

I mean a man's job is to lead a woman sometimes, and while you were working someone else led her astray.

You a better person for this, the growth and maturity shyte, but could you see any situation where she could be better for it too.

Cause right now you kinda just leaving her to be an aint shyte bytch. I'm not saying simp, but get to a point where you and her can breathe the same air in a room.

How come whenever a bytch cheats on a good man you always have either 1 of your friends or her dumbass female friends asking... but but but, could you forgive her and take her back tho??? :lupe:

EVERY fukking time... Never fails... :mjlol:

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
How come whenever a bytch cheats on a good man you always have either 1 of your friends or her dumbass female friends asking... but but but, could you forgive her and take her back tho??? :lupe:

EVERY fukking time... Never fails... :mjlol:

Straight up
I've cheated way too many times to admit in past relationships

But if a bytch ever cheated I'd never take her back :russ: