Officially about to join team GMB

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:
Yesssirrr

Tammy Sotomoisture is an epic c00n, but he was eating his Wheaties the morning he droppex this gem:

Why do so many women say yoi cant 'handle' a strong women. You should only have to handle a wild animal.

:shaq:

My ex used to tell me that she said things....juuuust so I could put her in check and assert dominance... Even females in my family told me they test their man. ....on purpose. Its some cave man dna coding, the test ensures that they have a real man behind them...i guess

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
*Draws up max contract for free agent acquisition @BmoreGorilla *
Sorry to hear about this breh. But it is all too common in todays world. Its not just women, but men as well who are disloyal, dishonest, and disrespectful. Our generation is lost. And I dont think it can be repaired at this point. Good luck, and welcome to a franchise with a winning legacy.

This is actually how I feel.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ok pop a squat, spark ya Ls (lol) :( n hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we go

on oct 1 my husband tells me that he needs to talk to me, he says he stepped outside our marriage, i ask how many times he say multiple times :( he says he wanted to come clean n be honest with me, so we talking things out thru the night and into the next day, only to find out the mf still lying, log on fb n im getting friend requests from the bytch poked n inboxed :( she starts telling me shyt so i confront him him with what she saying mf still wants to lie, he says he wants to make it work n make things right liesssssssssssssss i feel, erryday this bytch inboxing me with some new shyt to say, so finally he decides to come clean, he says he was weak n the bytch kept throwing money at him n it felt good having money spent on him( i had lost some income so we were struggling) she bought the radiator for his car n the money he would be giving me on the weekends to party with she had given him n he gave it to me :( that didnt help much but neway we call ourselves gone work things out but now this bytch is stalking me n claiming that she pregnant. he knew i got my tubes tied b4 i met him n i have always asked him do he wan t a baby , hell for awhile there until my gbaby came i wanted a baby n was trying to get him to go out n get us 1.he said after his dad died he started wanting a baby to carry on they name but im like nicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i asked u , we could have planned this together. but to end this sad story, nobody believes the bytch is pregnant n with the reports im getting on the bytch from hood niccas she dirty n petty n is pregnant at least 3 xs a year after relationships so dont believe nothing she has to say and this aint the 1st time she tried to take an unavailable man. i can forgive him n try to make our marriage work, but im not staying if 9 mths from now a baby shows up n dna proves its his. imma be outta there faster than nicca at the end of his shift on payday...

...:mjcry:

Don't give 9 more months of your life to this man... leave asap :mjcry:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GAWD DAMNNNNN NOT MY nikka @BmoreGorilla !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nooooo-gif.644
nooooo-gif.644
nooooo-gif.644
nooooo-gif.644

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I mentioned in a thread a little while back how me and the wife been having issues. Turns out the issues weren't with US but with HER. Over the past few months she's been picking fights more and more for no reason.

Spending waaaaaaaay too much time at the "gym" talking about she "needs her space":aicmon:

I kno what that kinda bullshyt talk means. So I started doing my homework. I kno she been working with this dusty as personal trainer. Got a hold of his IG account. Since it was marked private I had a female co worker of mine request to follow him and he accepted.
I now have screen shots over the past few months which indicate they were having an affair. :damn:

I have a cousin whose a lawyer who told me in MD all I need to prove is that there is a disposition for an affair to occur and the opportunity.

I got both and its all on IG. They thought they were slick marking shyt private. No need for a PI or witnesses. This is why I been laying low for the past few weeks. Gathering my evidence and getting a lawyer on the low. Finally confronted her last night:

Me: "So you been fukking your trainer huh"

Her: "You kno I wouldn't do that. We're just friends"

Me: "Oh yea? That's not what these screenshots and comments say"

Her: "How'd you get all that"

Me: " The Lord works in mysterious ways"

So she starts saying how dude filled an emotional void in her and made her feel good about herself blah blah blah.

That nikka just doing his job

Nothing wrong with me or the marriage. Point blank something is wrong with her. bytch wasn't unhappy enough with the marriage to leave but was unhappy enough with herself that she stepped out to fill some bullshyt void. Told me she had tried to end it several times but couldn't

Told the bytch she has until Saturday to get her shyt out and go to her mothers

Ill even help her pack. Already have an appointment Saturday morning to change the locks

Took the past few weeks to get perspective on this shyt and wrap my head around the fact everybodys life is gonna be changing. I get the idea she doesn't want the marriage to end but fukk it. Cant put up with that kind of disrespect

@Queen you were right she was plotting behind my back

But fukk her. Adultery is one of the only things in MD you can file for immediately. Bout to get this shyt wrapped up before the holidays. Only people that matter at this point are me and the kids

GMB you gotta new member
When you started giving the conversation, I was like...
8BqcV.gif

You didn't beat around the bush and interrogated her with a direct question.
ebb5774a08d7b84b338e735113e8bb03.320x240x40.gif

Then, you showed the screenshots and comments.
552051b20af2b4f9b785ea7216402286.gif

The Lord works in mysterious ways comment was the classic.
2424636_o.gif

After she admitted to it, you gave her the Camby...
143zsxs.jpg

It's sad to hear what transpired.
ibawdgXTzrMGKs.gif

Time to work plan B, bruh. Keep your head up.
post-38682-Shawn-Michaels-binoculars-gif-cyMQ.gif

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
What could the OP have done though? :mjcry:

This is why many people are afraid of commitment. For it to work you have to become so vulnerable to the point where another human being can destroy your entire life at a whim :francis:
He was doing what he was suppose to do and she took that for granted. Some people feel like I can do whatever the hell I want to do and their significant other is just supposed to take it.

But you are missing my point what I'm saying is she could have been honest and open about how she felt with him. He is her husband and if she couldn't be honest with him she was lying to herself. I feel like there are simply fixes to a problem, but she went about fixing it all the wrong way. Now she's ass out all because she was seeking affection that she could have gotten right at home.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*Draws up max contract for free agent acquisition @BmoreGorilla *
Sorry to hear about this breh. But it is all too common in todays world. Its not just women, but men as well who are disloyal, dishonest, and disrespectful. Our generation is lost. And I dont think it can be repaired at this point. Good luck, and welcome to a franchise with a winning legacy.

I feel you, but don't think its a total loss for the entire generation though. :patrice:

Maybe i'm just an optimist but I know I'm 100% upfront and honest with every girl I've dated (life is easier when you dont lie) and I have never ever cheated before. :whoa:

That's why I'm not in #GMB... I actually want to get married and I'm sure there are women just like me out there if we both ignore the body counts.

But if something like this happened to me... I'll never look at women the same again :mjcry:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
@BmoreGorilla sorry to hear breh, but a question for us young brehs that might leave GMB soon, how did it get to this point? Like tell me how your relationship started to fizzle, what were the first little signs? Not to try to get too personal breh...
shyt literally came outta nowhere. It was all good just a few months ago. All the signs I needed were her talking about space and spending more time away from home. She even slipped on my daughter's education. I exposed everything to her family and even they said they saw changed in her and how they didn't really talk as much. These are people she used to talk to daily too. She burning all her bridges