Officially about to join team GMB

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't lie, I know couple trainers that be fukking their clients
It's a good lick if that's what you're into :francis:

Breh its more than you think. My workout bruh wanted me to get certified so we could train people at our local gym. When I asked him why he said "to fukk these married bytches, why else :dahell:?"

I put this on everything that was the exact face he made too

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ok pop a squat, spark ya Ls (lol) :( n hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we go

on oct 1 my husband tells me that he needs to talk to me, he says he stepped outside our marriage, i ask how many times he say multiple times :( he says he wanted to come clean n be honest with me, so we talking things out thru the night and into the next day, only to find out the mf still lying, log on fb n im getting friend requests from the bytch poked n inboxed :( she starts telling me shyt so i confront him him with what she saying mf still wants to lie, he says he wants to make it work n make things right liesssssssssssssss i feel, erryday this bytch inboxing me with some new shyt to say, so finally he decides to come clean, he says he was weak n the bytch kept throwing money at him n it felt good having money spent on him( i had lost some income so we were struggling) she bought the radiator for his car n the money he would be giving me on the weekends to party with she had given him n he gave it to me :( that didnt help much but neway we call ourselves gone work things out but now this bytch is stalking me n claiming that she pregnant. he knew i got my tubes tied b4 i met him n i have always asked him do he wan t a baby , hell for awhile there until my gbaby came i wanted a baby n was trying to get him to go out n get us 1.he said after his dad died he started wanting a baby to carry on they name but im like nicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i asked u , we could have planned this together. but to end this sad story, nobody believes the bytch is pregnant n with the reports im getting on the bytch from hood niccas she dirty n petty n is pregnant at least 3 xs a year after relationships so dont believe nothing she has to say and this aint the 1st time she tried to take an unavailable man. i can forgive him n try to make our marriage work, but im not staying if 9 mths from now a baby shows up n dna proves its his. imma be outta there faster than nicca at the end of his shift on payday...

So yall gonna stay together?

#GetMarriedBrehettes

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
Pics of them hugging and making little comments about each other. Even have a screenshot of them in a hotel room. Opportunity and disposition. Im getting that family discount on the legal fees.

Im going for her throat but with grace:myman:
yea i think i need to exit this thread before i start tearing up in class:mjcry:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm so sorry op. That is why I keep telling folks that honesty and trust are the foundation to the house of love. If one of those is lacking that house can't stand. I'm sorry you had to find out the way you did.

This a song for her...

What could the OP have done though? :mjcry:

This is why many people are afraid of commitment. For it to work you have to become so vulnerable to the point where another human being can destroy your entire life at a whim :francis:

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Typical, no surprise. By the way for every dude in here. YOUR GIRL HAS SEEN DUDES IN PUBLIC THAT SHE WOULD WILLINGLY fukk IF SHE COULD. ALL GIRLS SEE DUDES THEY WOULD fukk. 0 fukkS GIVEN ABOUT YOU ONLY THEIR EMOTIONS.

#GMB, only women i'll love are my
Mom, grandmom, sister.

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
They all follow a script..
She will be back when she's out of the fog, right now you can't compare to new and exciting.

Right now your that old classic movie she's seen time and time again, knows every line, knows the plot. Even if your a two thumbs up classic, if some new Adam Sandler movie is out which is she going to want to see that old clssic movie or that new Adam Sandler movie even if its trash she knows nothing about.

Remember women want you to beg mope fight for them, stand strong keep your emotions in check. In the end you'll win
:wow:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah there is no reason for your average woman in a relationship to have a male personal trainer that they spend a bunch of "free time" with, I dont care what the situation is.

the real dark phoenix means you are referring to jean gray and that you are a female, right.

well, if you are...thanks for breaking kayfabe and keeping it all the way real and live, with us.

art barr

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
I mentioned in a thread a little while back how me and the wife been having issues. Turns out the issues weren't with US but with HER. Over the past few months she's been picking fights more and more for no reason.

Spending waaaaaaaay too much time at the "gym" talking about she "needs her space":aicmon:

I kno what that kinda bullshyt talk means. So I started doing my homework. I kno she been working with this dusty as personal trainer. Got a hold of his IG account. Since it was marked private I had a female co worker of mine request to follow him and he accepted.
I now have screen shots over the past few months which indicate they were having an affair. :damn:

I have a cousin whose a lawyer who told me in MD all I need to prove is that there is a disposition for an affair to occur and the opportunity.

I got both and its all on IG. They thought they were slick marking shyt private. No need for a PI or witnesses. This is why I been laying low for the past few weeks. Gathering my evidence and getting a lawyer on the low. Finally confronted her last night:

Me: "So you been fukking your trainer huh:birdman:"

Her: "You kno I wouldn't do that. We're just friends:francis:"

Me: "Oh yea? That's not what these screenshots and comments say:usure:"

Her: "How'd you get all that:dwillhuh:"

Me: " The Lord works in mysterious ways:sas2:"

So she starts saying how dude filled an emotional void in her and made her feel good about herself blah blah blah.

That nikka just doing his job:mjlol:

Nothing wrong with me or the marriage. Point blank something is wrong with her. bytch wasn't unhappy enough with the marriage to leave but was unhappy enough with herself that she stepped out to fill some bullshyt void. Told me she had tried to end it several times but couldn't

Told the bytch she has until Saturday to get her shyt out and go to her mothers:ufdup:

Ill even help her pack. Already have an appointment Saturday morning to change the locks:sas1:

Took the past few weeks to get perspective on this shyt and wrap my head around the fact everybodys life is gonna be changing. I get the idea she doesn't want the marriage to end but fukk it. Cant put up with that kind of disrespect

@Queen you were right she was plotting behind my back:to:

But fukk her. Adultery is one of the only things in MD you can file for immediately. Bout to get this shyt wrapped up before the holidays. Only people that matter at this point are me and the kids

GMB you gotta new member

full

i'm in the same boat breh.

#GMB, #GMB, we all we got! Am I my brother's keeper? :wow: