Officially about to join team GMB

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Ill be honest and say I got comfortable. But for real Im a rare breed out here. 34 black, no felonies, college degree, good credit, career, own house and car, and come from a good family. On top of that im handsome as fukk. Im bout to eat out here[/QUOTE

You gotta be a nutcase and create constant drama For these bytches

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
the nikka she gave her body to doesn't give a fukk about her or her situation. :mjcry:

thats why the "emotional void" excuse always kills me:snoop:
nikkaz feed them everything they need to hear
"ya man aint shyt" "i would never do that to you" etc.
emotional void:mjlol:
women really think the nikka that they cheating with "cares":mjlol:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
ok pop a squat, spark ya Ls (lol) :( n hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we go

on oct 1 my husband tells me that he needs to talk to me, he says he stepped outside our marriage, i ask how many times he say multiple times :( he says he wanted to come clean n be honest with me, so we talking things out thru the night and into the next day, only to find out the mf still lying, log on fb n im getting friend requests from the bytch poked n inboxed :( she starts telling me shyt so i confront him him with what she saying mf still wants to lie, he says he wants to make it work n make things right liesssssssssssssss i feel, erryday this bytch inboxing me with some new shyt to say, so finally he decides to come clean, he says he was weak n the bytch kept throwing money at him n it felt good having money spent on him( i had lost some income so we were struggling) she bought the radiator for his car n the money he would be giving me on the weekends to party with she had given him n he gave it to me :( that didnt help much but neway we call ourselves gone work things out but now this bytch is stalking me n claiming that she pregnant. he knew i got my tubes tied b4 i met him n i have always asked him do he wan t a baby , hell for awhile there until my gbaby came i wanted a baby n was trying to get him to go out n get us 1.he said after his dad died he started wanting a baby to carry on they name but im like nicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i asked u , we could have planned this together. but to end this sad story, nobody believes the bytch is pregnant n with the reports im getting on the bytch from hood niccas she dirty n petty n is pregnant at least 3 xs a year after relationships so dont believe nothing she has to say and this aint the 1st time she tried to take an unavailable man. i can forgive him n try to make our marriage work, but im not staying if 9 mths from now a baby shows up n dna proves its his. imma be outta there faster than nicca at the end of his shift on payday...

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
thats why the "emotional void" excuse always kills me:snoop:
nikkaz feed them everything they need to hear
"ya man aint shyt" "i would never do that to you" etc.
emotional void:mjlol:
women really think the nikka that they cheating with "cares":mjlol:
Yup she about to be one lonely ass chick and shes really a jealous type so I kno shes giving this nikka the blues. He's gonna cut her sooner than later

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
ok pop a squat, spark ya Ls (lol) :( n hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we go

on oct 1 my husband tells me that he needs to talk to me, he says he stepped outside our marriage, i ask how many times he say multiple times :( he says he wanted to come clean n be honest with me, so we talking things out thru the night and into the next day, only to find out the mf still lying, log on fb n im getting friend requests from the bytch poked n inboxed :( she starts telling me shyt so i confront him him with what she saying mf still wants to lie, he says he wants to make it work n make things right liesssssssssssssss i feel, erryday this bytch inboxing me with some new shyt to say, so finally he decides to come clean, he says he was weak n the bytch kept throwing money at him n it felt good having money spent on him( i had lost some income so we were struggling) she bought the radiator for his car n the money he would be giving me on the weekends to party with she had given him n he gave it to me :( that didnt help much but neway we call ourselves gone work things out but now this bytch is stalking me n claiming that she pregnant. he knew i got my tubes tied b4 i met him n i have always asked him do he wan t a baby , hell for awhile there until my gbaby came i wanted a baby n was trying to get him to go out n get us 1.he said after his dad died he started wanting a baby to carry on they name but im like nicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i asked u , we could have planned this together. but to end this sad story, nobody believes the bytch is pregnant n with the reports im getting on the bytch from hood niccas she dirty n petty n is pregnant at least 3 xs a year after relationships so dont believe nothing she has to say and this aint the 1st time she tried to take an unavailable man. i can forgive him n try to make our marriage work, but im not staying if 9 mths from now a baby shows up n dna proves its his. imma be outta there faster than nicca at the end of his shift on payday...
:mjcry:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Yea looking back all the signs were there and I saw them too but I wanted to see if she was gonna let herself get caught up

Well she did:heh:
dont they always, i pointed out all the red flags n was told i was imagining shyt, n b'n bipolar /schizo that does sometimes happen but i was right all the fuccing long