Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They have subs. They will bring one in. A lot of Average citizens don't understand the court process at all. They just don't care. I've seen jurors in homicide trials nodding off, because they were that bored. Like their daily lives are more exciting than life and death, but they see it like they don't give a fukk.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
They have subs. They will bring one in. A lot of Average citizens don't understand the court process at all. They just don't care. I've seen jurors in homicide trials nodding off, because they were that bored. Like their daily lives are more exciting than life and death, but they see it like they don't give a fukk.
I used to have to go to court for work all the time. Sometimes I miss sitting in on those trails it was very interesting.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
its just so silly they are using his lyrics as evidence? :russ:
Because these c00ns are literally telling about crimes they're doing.

This isn't like the 90s where brehs were storytelling about being the plug for Escobar or some shyt.Nowadays they legit boasting about crimes they're pulling off so they can keep trill, and grimey and on 'demon time'.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
A nikka that can braid hair. I know you might wanna put some gay shyt on it but thats some regular shyt when you locked up :mjlol:

They do that shyt outside of jail too. And the bruhs that do the braiding are :wrist: on both sides of the wall my G

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They hoeing my nikka bro...what the rap game gone do with thug out of commission?

I hope anybody spilling mob business get vanished
He is not innocent he isn't being hoed out. He fought to be in there. Let's stop acting like everyone who get locked up is a political prisoner.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Gunna gearing up to drop music while Thug gearing up to throw everything at the wall to try to beat this case. WATTBA

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Lmao at telling black men to spend a year of their lives locked up amongst booty goons, degenerates, murderers and savages for something as fleeting as musical clout.

If Bobby Scmurda can’t catch a hit there’s no guarantee whatsoever Gunna would have.
Bruh, I looked at that post and was like this dummy is insane

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
He is not innocent he isn't being hoed out. He fought to be in there. Let's stop acting like everyone who get locked up is a political prisoner.
Naw i just would like more music released, even if he gotta record behind bars. Dude is too talented to have voluntarily kept himself 100% involved in the streets

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this whole thing is embarrassing when you really think about it. So young thug, an international selling artist who probably touched hundred of thousands if not a few million of dollars, and 28 other nikkas got together and the only thing they could come up with is low-level local dirt nikka crimes :gucci:

these nikkas were committing low-level robberies and selling drugs in front gas stations. :heh:

This is one level up from crackhead crimes. embarrassing.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
this whole thing is embarrassing when you really think about it. So young thug, an international selling artist who probably touched hundred of thousands if not a few million of dollars, and 28 other nikkas got together and the only thing they could come up with is low-level local dirt nikka crimes :gucci:

these nikkas were committing low-level robberies and selling drugs in front gas stations. :heh:

This is one level up from crackhead crimes. embarrassing.
Well, no. This wouldn't be correct at all.