Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I plan to follow this everyday, and everyone that does, will get a good look at a criminal prosecution, without as much misdirection as Tory and Meg. I know there are people who still think this case is being tried based on lyrics, someone said that to me yesterday, and I didn't have time to talk about it, but the prosecutors are going to lay out inch by inch how he earned this indictment, and probably conviction.

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
its just so silly they are using his lyrics as evidence? :russ:

“Shoot at his mommy now he no longer mention me.”

“She gon get robbed by Tick.”

This nikka is stupid as fukk. If this case makes nikkas realize you can’t in the streets AND a artist :yeshrug:

Thug startin to look like AR-AB in the light

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I plan to follow this everyday, and everyone that does, will get a good look at a criminal prosecution, without as much misdirection as Tory and Meg. I know there are people who still think this case is being tried based on lyrics, someone said that to me yesterday, and I didn't have time to talk about it, but the prosecutors are going to lay out inch by inch how he earned this indictment, and probably conviction.
I can't handle seeing another black man get torn apart and incarcerated in real time in such short timespan regardless of how educational it is. :mjcry:

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
“Shoot at his mommy now he no longer mention me.”

“She gon get robbed by Tick.”

This nikka is stupid as fukk. If this case makes nikkas realize you can’t in the streets AND a artist :yeshrug:

Thug startin to look like AR-AB in the light
If people in the industry had souls, this would be the perfect case to present to any newly signed street artist.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
So if he got convicted of all charges, he would face a max of 20 years if the sentences ran concurrent? I know that’s heavy but they made it seem like he’s facing a life sentence.