Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
The bolded highlighted in red is why the RICO happened. All this shyt was going down, and APD/Fulton County did nothing to stop this until a cop got wet up.
The reporter being interviewed said he wants to ask the d.a what took so long. He said everyone knew what was going on and they didn’t stop it. Thug lawyer wanting to know the same.

He mentioned something about a family member of YSL or YFN was related to a d.a. The d.a office got in trouble for something going on with a witness prior to the indictment.

Breh was pushing buttons on the phone by accident and saying some shyt I didn’t catch. I was typing this shyt and at work listening to it. So some shyt I didn’t catch in full or clearly.

He mentioned Thug lawyer having a few advantages on getting the charges thrown out, but because there’s so much evidence he doesn’t see it happening. I was shocked to find out Thug lawyer got the phone itself thrown out, but not all the data kept by the provider.

He also said Lil Keed & Gunna are rappers. There on the label, Thug got a separate crew for crime.

Says there are no OGs in Atlanta and that’s why this got out of hand. Thug and his team and YFN/NUT/RHQ were basically having a blood party every Monday in Atlanta when Lifestyle dropped. They were all celebrating and having fun until RHQ didn’t want to be apart of it anymore.

This is actually the second interview I watched with him. He spoke about it before. For some reason he makes it seem like Thug was desperate to stay in a group with RHQ. Quan wasn’t with it.

Another thing he said was Thug was trying to get YSL certified by a west coast gang. Like he REALLY was trying to get it done. YFN/Nut was tied in with Inglewood bloods.

I would have bet money PeeWee Roscoe was locked up. I remember him getting arrested. He was telling a piece of the story on how he got out, but I didn’t really catch it. Now he’s on the run and another guy who shot Nut is on the run. It’s a fear they might target witnesses.

It also seems like Birdman is 100% getting called to testify. He seems certain. He said he will have to explain the beef between him,Thug,Wayne. He said Birdman will be subpoenaed and given immunity.

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
The reporter being interviewed said he wants to ask the d.a what took so long. He said everyone knew what was going on and they didn’t stop it. Thug lawyer wanting to know the same.

He mentioned something about a family member of YSL or YFN was related to a d.a. The d.a office got in trouble for something going on with a witness prior to the indictment.

Breh was pushing buttons on the phone by accident and saying some shyt I didn’t catch. I was typing this shyt and at work listening to it. So some shyt I didn’t catch in full or clearly.

He mentioned Thug lawyer having a few advantages on getting the charges thrown out, but because there’s so much evidence he doesn’t see it happening. I was shocked to find out Thug lawyer got the phone itself thrown out, but not all the data kept by the provider.

He also said Lil Keed & Gunna are rappers. There on the label, Thug got a separate crew for crime.

Says there are no OGs in Atlanta and that’s why this got out of hand. Thug and his team and YFN/NUT/RHQ were basically having a blood party every Monday in Atlanta when Lifestyle dropped. They were all celebrating and having fun until RHQ didn’t want to be apart of it anymore.

This is actually the second interview I watched with him. He spoke about it before. For some reason he makes it seem like Thug was desperate to stay in a group with RHQ. Quan wasn’t with it.

Another thing he said was Thug was trying to get YSL certified by a west coast gang. Like he REALLY was trying to get it done. YFN/Nut was tied in with Inglewood bloods.

I would have bet money PeeWee Roscoe was locked up. I remember him getting arrested. He was telling a piece of the story on how he got out, but I didn’t really catch it. Now he’s on the run and another guy who shot Nut is on the run. It’s a fear they might target witnesses.

It also seems like Birdman is 100% getting called to testify. He seems certain. He said he will have to explain the beef between him,Thug,Wayne. He said Birdman will be subpoenaed and given immunity.

All this makes me think I’m sure Lil Duke wish he stayed MPA instead of switching to YSL. I always wondered how PeeWee Longway escaped all of this shyt bc him and Thug was tapped in early on. But he been slick about his Crip affiliations for a while so they way they move look completely different. shyts crazy

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Young Thug's charges

1. Conspiracy to Violate the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations: (Minimum: 5 years Maximum: 20 years)

2. Participation in Criminal Street Gang Activity (Minimum: 5 years Maximum: 20 years)

3. Participation in Criminal Street Gang Activity (Minimum: 5 years Maximum: 20 years)

4. Possession of Marijuana w/ intent to distribute (Minimum: 1 year Maximum: 30 years)

5. Possession of Codeine w/ intent to distribute (Minimum: 1 year Maximum: 30 years)

6. Possession of Cocaine (Minimum: 1 year Maximum: 30 years)

7. Possession of Firearm (5 years)

8. Possession of Machine Gun (5 years)

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@ 6:00 Atlanta isnt the black mecca that they speak of. The black middle class runs Atlanta and they want cops and want prosecution. They want Thug and YSL locked away. Half of Atlanta wants YSL locked up. A small population( Cleveland ave) in Atlanta looks at Thug like a hero.

@13:18 median income for whites in Atlanta is $80,000 for blacks it’s $30,000. The largest gap in America. 80% of black children are in poverty and only 6% of whites are. This is why lead to YSL as forming as a gang. Most guys felt like this was there last chance.

@15:30 Without the lyrics they have a mountain evidence against Thug. His lawyer got the phone thrown out, but they state still can use all the information the phone company has stored on file. They have recorded calls between Thug and YSL members who took pleas.

@17:00 They have a call between Martinez Arnold and one of the shooters who killed Nut. Martinez was in jail and called the shooter. They are able to place the cell phone at the scene of the crime while the shooter told Martinez what happened on a jail phone.

@19:00 Young Thug spoke to a senior member of SEX MONEY MURDER in jail and they believe that member told Thug Nut was a snitch. Some people say that’s not true, but he can’t rule it out. The indictment kinda implicated he was a snitch, but he doesn’t believe it.

@22:00 Nut and RHQ dad didn’t want to keep the partnership with THUG & YSL. So they shot RHQ dad. Thug car got shot up. Because YSL wasn’t stamped yet by the west coast things got out of hand.

@25:00 Someone named Woody got robbed by YFN for $20,000 in a club. Woody went to Thug and Thug said fukk it it’s a green light on YFN. After the Nut died there was drivebys nightly for months. The D.A says 50 people were killed George says 25. YFN Lucci mom was shot in her bedroom. They were targeting, moms, sisters, girlfriends.

@29:00 Thug lawyer will probably claim prosecutors misconduct. They want to know why nobody indicted Thug sooner because the mayor and the da were briefed on the gang war in 2015. They believe some guy name Shannon was talked to by the d.a on the low without his lawyer. Since that happened they couldn’t indict him for two murders. So they can’t use that info against Thug.

@33:00 Peewee Roscoe is on the run for shooting up Wayne bus. They are worried he will shoot witnesses. Birdman will be called to testify and he has to. He will be called to speak on a contract situation. Thinks they will offer Birdman immunity.

@41:00 YSL member on probation shot a cop 6 times. They will not offer him a deal. He has 50 years and he can’t appeal.

@44:00 Thug recruiting someone from his youth football organization. Says if the city doesn’t step up to help south Atlanta another gang will just form. Before YSL it was 30 Deep before 30 Deep it was Raised On Cleveland.

@1:04 Thug baby moms killer is probably going to get off. Says Thug baby moms was armed and started shooting. The guy she was arguing with was driving off. They have video of this.
shyt a movie, props!!