Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

shakobe

All Star
Daps
He done fan boy. Really though check yourself right quick. Self reflection. You a grown ass man. This is another grown ass man who don’t know you . Don’t give a damn about you. Wouldn’t even probably look your way if you said you were a fan. He is literally terrorizing his community. Literally. Literally. Making life harder for black children…black parents… students… just people .. who live in Atlanta in these communities trying to beat the odds.. beat negative stereotypes each day… and you saying free him because you like his music. You want him back out on the streets?

What type of MAN are you??? How old are you??? That’s not a man. Get your life in order brother. His people telling and it’s over unless he get off on a technicality . Zip
Didn’t read you typing whole paragraphs all I know is you brought up socks and asses which made me assume you’re a faggit

• Dap
Reactions: Rn.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Folks here in Atlanta are sick of the crime shyt:manny:

I won't say too much but I know that law enforcement here is trying to absolutely eradicate all these criminal nikkaz with extreme prejudice. And that includes Durk's crew
May God be with them, too :ehh:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
not gone lie I was one of the ones when thug first popped making gay jokes bout him etc, a couple of atl brehs here warned me that he was bout that life fr fr, his music later grew on me and he did a interview explaining the wearing dresses etc shyt was just for marketing, at the end of it I remember him da if anyone had a problem they could just c
come and call him a bytch to his face with the :fredo: eyes
soooo, basically you adapted to his gay ways because of his affiliations? Not saying you, but this how nyggas get turned out in jail.

respectfully...