Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I think the key in all this is stay away from drugs. It’s an escape from reality… especially if it’s something you do almost all day everyday. It doesn’t allow you to think straight. I promise if you gave thug lean and pills, he would show up to court not stressing about shyt…. Since he’s sober, he’s seeing things in “real” time… all these cowards that took a plea are… that’s why they took the plea. Drugs would have them thinking this shyt is the wire.
Even weed?
This whole story is riveting as told by Intercept reporter.

4 hours 🥴

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I’m peeping now I was more so commenting how he’s just a political journalist but his coverage of this has elevated the hell out of his profile. I like his work too
Yeah breh came the fukk up and he’s a pretty good writer/journalist.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even weed?

4 hours 🥴

I can’t knock the weed like that as long as you don’t have an addictive mentality. I’m more talking about pills. The problem with “SOME” people that smoke weed get involved in wanting more or end up with people that introduce the “new” shyt which plays back to that addictive mentality. Some people pop pills and don’t get addicted and do it to have a good time once in awhile… moreso to these that escape reality every single day of their lives thinking life is a movie… knowing they not prepared with the consequences unless they drugged up which is a majority of these criminals now. Some of these dudes never been in a fist fight a day of their lives.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
George Chidi said if Birdman gets subpoenaed he would have to talk under immunity or risk perjury/obstruction of justice charges

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Big Bris mother is going to testify on how the YSL gang corrupted her son explaining his upbringing

Thug is going to come out looking like a horrible human being

Last edited:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
This whole story is riveting as told by Intercept reporter.

These prosecutors about to cook Thug. Listening to this now.

Who woulda thought when we was blasting Lifestyle in 2014, Thug would be in this situation in 2023 all cuz he wanted to be Avon Barksdale :francis:

If crime and gangs are here to stay, we at least need structure to prevent dudes being renegades and starting wars over shyt that ain't that serious.

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know how anyone is surprised by any of this. For years rappers and industry insiders have been saying don't play with Thug, he's not a rapper. Years back, T.I. said when Thug was 16 he was out in the streets putting in serious work against Katrina Refugees that were trying to take over territory.

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
I don't know how anyone is surprised by any of this. For years rappers and industry insiders have been saying don't play with Thug, he's not a rapper. Years back, T.I. said when Thug was 16 he was out in the streets putting in serious work against Katrina Refugees that were trying to take over territory.

I forgot how many songs Thug was doing with the Tipster for a couple years. Worst nikka to be around if you doing dirt :francis:.

But yeah my pops had a mentoring program where we used to pick up lil nikkas from Jonesboro South every weekend when Thug had to be like 14-15. I been through every hood in Atl at the time (when most of the projects wasn’t torn down yet) and that shyt was prolly the worst. The shyt had a gate with a armed security guard who used to joke that the city put him there to keep them boys IN. Sad Thug made it out but still gonna end up behind another wall

Last edited: