Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what kind of juelzing is this? thug did not tell his ppl to cop pleas
I didn't say that. I said there has certainly been communications between the lawyers that's how these cases work. they took pleas because they would be stupid human beings not too

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
shyt is wyld out here. George Chidi has been reporting on this case, and he said that a majority of the crime in ATL is committed by gangs n shyt. he also said the D.A. already got crews lined up for indictments. he knows who is up next, but won't say

When people get fed up, it's gonna rain down on the bullshyt.

Especially when you start fukkin up the money.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Who gives a shyt if they have hard evidence he ordered hits lmao? Jesus Christ himself could take the stand and said Thug is an angel, it wouldn't matter :mjcry:

exactly.

Little Charlie Manson was an Honor Roll Student Judge!!!!

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Who gives a shyt if they have hard evidence he ordered hits lmao? Jesus Christ himself could take the stand and said Thug is an angel, it wouldn't matter :mjcry:
Bruh I can't help but chuckle at this dude naming himself YOUNG THUG. That's an automatic "he's guilty" for some people who lean conservative lol. Just off the name alone.

It's a wrap, he ain't coming home no time soon.