Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Folks here in Atlanta are sick of the crime shyt:manny:

I won't say too much but I know that law enforcement here is trying to absolutely eradicate all these criminal nikkaz with extreme prejudice. And that includes Durk's crew
Dirk betta pack up and move

Edit: nevermind, that’ll turn his shyt into federal

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
niccas really thought thug and his lawyer were telling these dudes to cop pleas :mjlol:
im curious to see how many ppl will testify
Every lawyer and defendant were aware of the gravity of evidence available and did what's in their best interest. Thugs lawyer and the other lawyers definetly spoke on this regardless of thugs involvement

Yecht

Superstar
Daps

I won't say too much but I know that law enforcement here is trying to absolutely eradicate all these criminal nikkaz with extreme prejudice. And that includes Durk's crew

Good. I used to not give a fukk until I had a kid, now I'm always worried when we down there visiting. Got a lot of family in and around Atlanta. You can catch a stray or get robbed anywhere, anytime these days.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Nygga, if he get out at 60, he dead. Wtf he gonna do at 60 yrs old? Make a album? He better hope his kids will be alive and can take him in.

This world will be so fuhking different in 30yrs.
World going to be different 10 years from now
I can’t even imagin 30 years

The difference between 2003 and 2023 is night and day almost

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Every lawyer and defendant were aware of the gravity of evidence available and did what's in their best interest. Thugs lawyer and the other lawyers definetly spoke on this regardless of thugs involvement
what kind of juelzing is this? thug did not tell his ppl to cop pleas

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL

You think Thugs Lawyers and his Co-D’s Lawyers are working together on this?? :mjlol: It’s literally every man for himself by design:why:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca

shyt is wyld out here. George Chidi has been reporting on this case, and he said that a majority of the crime in ATL is committed by gangs n shyt. he also said the D.A. already got crews lined up for indictments. he knows who is up next, but won't say

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
World going to be different 10 years from now
I can’t even imagin 30 years

The difference between 2003 and 2023 is night and day almost
Truth.

As a kid we caught the bud and train and went to the movies and walked around the whole neighborhood as long as we were home by curfew.

I’d be too scared to let my kids outside in the area I grew up in :damn: