Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like a bunch of people in here are arguing with each other but nobody is making countering points with each other. Dudes just argue different aspects of the same thing and aggressively agree with each other. If dudes came together they could make one hell of a debate team :mjlol:
He snitched!

He didn’t really snitch!

:mjlol:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Little kids dying getting caught in crossfire. Senior citizens being killed in they cars, people just coming home from work and getting murdered. (Speaking in general about these Atlanta gangs and gangs period) I don’t like cops, but I don’t know that the cop Thug boy shot 5-6 times was a bad or dirty cop. These dudes are pieces of shyt. Thug orchestrated a lot of the street shyt that hurt a lot of families. fukk him and I hope he rots in jail, unless he actually gets out and changes his life . But fukk him. It is what it is. They one of the ones making the streets unsafe for real black people trying to live.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Where did I say we should feel sorry for them?

Calling something what it is, and this is absolutely a trap, doesn't mean I feel sorry for them. I called the outcome inevitable, which it is.

The state played them.
In the marines you have formations throughout the day at hella inconvenient times when you not even at work. People can come through your room when they want and inspect shyt and you can always be drug tested. These guys are actual criminals who hurt people and all they have to do is live on the straight and narrow and check in not more than once in a day. And not everyday either. shyt is a cakewalk compared to being in jail. To normal people who have sense it is more than fair. If they were not attached to a big celebrity and such a big case they would never be offered these deals. If you think it’s a trap you are just out of your mind. Court not even focused on hoping they eventually break they probation. They are solely focused on Thug. They could have easily sold some of them on atleast one year served time and probation. They ain’t even go that far. What’s the alternative? Give people involved in a criminal conspiracy nothing at all? How about 5 years probation for attempted murder. How about 10 for murder. They are giving them these numbers because they have to do something. :wtf:

Last edited:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
How u kno that man would die in prison ? He like 30 right? He’ll be pushin 60 when he get out

I was speaking literally, given his gang ties, given all that comes with a 30 year sentence, it's likely he wouldn't make it home, to me. That blood shyt don't stop behind bars, his money and power will go, but all the bodies that got dropped, people will still want him to answer for. He could kill himself like Hernandez, overdose on drugs, get beaten and murdered. Even if he gets more power, and puts in more work, it just gets more dangerous, being a gang leader inside.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I thought he wasn’t being offered a plea deal?

It would be extremely rare for him to not to get an OFFER

it's just what that number is. Thugga doesn't want to hear 20 right now, but this may be his only window for a plea. If they are really ready for trial, in the next two weeks.

everyone has a number, and sometimes defendants just won't budge. For the prosecutors, it's just an easy win, with no variables. There's always a CHANCE a trial can go the wrong way.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did he really think there would be a different ending to the life he was living? It's not like he did 1 or 2 petty crimes while making millions. He was legit trying to be a street boss THEN rapping about it THEN going on podcasts and bragging about how he really living the raps in his songs. He was so high he didn't realize you can't trust any of those foot soldiers -- he had doing his dirt -- to stay solid.

Say no to drugs kids. If he had a sober mind, he woulda realized he was hustling BACKWARDS.

Start the year off sober with a clear mind and you'll see all the dumb shyt you were doing in 2022 that needs to be rectified in 2023.

‘it’s sad but for all we know, they was checking his stocks portfolio for amc and realized it’s still down. Either way, it was a sad moment for thugga…. And we all felt his pain in that clip.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Man’s said that like it’s honorable :salute: :mjlol:

Black folk so gahdamn lost
He shot at ppl. There are consequences. He took his. Didn't have to involve others. That is actually the definition of being honest and honorable. Excepting and taking ur consequences for ur actions.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
He shot at ppl. There are consequences. He took his. Didn't have to involve others. That is actually the definition of being honest and honorable. Excepting and taking ur consequences for ur actions.
I wouldn't use the term honorable. Would you use that same term for a pedo or rapist?