Official #YSLTheLabel Trial Thread: Update - YSL Continues to make spectacles of themselves in court

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
No one should be criminals but it's hard to have proper guidance when your mom is probably a crackhead and your dad is probably dead or in jail and you come from one of the poorest communities in the state. shyt is not as Black and White as folks that have never been near a hood make it to be.
I’m from the hood Morrisania, South Bronx. Well aware bro.

We don’t know these dudes backgrounds. I don’t doubt that some of those dudes came from those circumstances where from the womb they were led into that life but that’s not the case for all.

Gunna was working class his mother was a lunch lady in the public schools. He said it himself he was neither rich nor poor aka his mother provided the necessities for him. Bro always been stocky he ain’t miss no meals.

Even if these dudes had the most down bad parents in the world they grown men and should be able to contextualize that to do better. These are not teenagers some of these guys are fathers. Some of these guys are 40 year old men. School is hard? These dudes go through gladiator school learning the trades of the street. Bro said you have to learn how to navigate school and trades ain’t for everybody. Who they for then?:mjlol:

There’s plenty of brothers on here who rebuild their lives you gotta want it and stop making excuses.

If you can’t do probation then chances are you’ll just do a sentence and get jammed up again anyway which is the case for a lot of these guys who this isn’t their first go around and for some not even their first Alford plea. Probation>>being locked up. Lol at throwing away 5 years of your life because you just can’t help but break probation.

Last edited:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas never been to jail but really saying they’d rather go to jail than be on probation:laff:

fukk that. I’d work then go to the gym and play the game or watch a movie EVERY DAY. My PO wouldn’t even have to find me. Id be at his or her office early every time I had to go there :wow:

fukk jail. fukk that shyt. It’s too easy to stay out of trouble. Y’all crazy as hell. :laff:

Imagine this shyt:

No p*ssy.
Trash food.
Chocolate milk.
Grown men and maybe fakkits.
Law enforcement treating you like shyt.
One hour outside your cell a day.
Dirty toilets.
Showering in front of other men.

Y’all can keep that :scusthov:
Them nikkas are in Cobb County if i remember correctly. I been there. Nice newish facility, private shower stalls, not too many sketchy nikkas there. nikkas had drones dropping cigs and weed off:ehh:

Was chopping it up with a nikka in there and we definitely ageed that this is better than how some nikkas living on the outside

The year of probation I got when I got out was definitely way more stressful. Make you not even want to be around nikkas and just sit in the house.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Them nikkas are in Cobb County if i remember correctly. I been there. Nice newish facility, private shower stalls, not too many sketchy nikkas there. :ehh: was chopping it up with a nikka in there and we definitely ageed that this is better than how some nikkas living on the outside

The year of probation I got when I got out was definitely way more stressful. Make you not even want to be around nikkas and just sit in the house.

Jail bird babble.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I mean the state not the feds but I heard that they illegally obtained some of this evidence and it may come back to bite them in the ass...
I'm not trying debate yall or nothing just stating what one of my "sauces" told me lol
Now you know what a garbage source is

congrats

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
That’s what I’m saying. These nikkas was already living a trash life. Selling drugs at random gas stations, taking orders from a nikka in a dress, asking for permission to kill people inside prison.

This what they signed up for breh.

I meant you, not them. No reasonable human would just give up 5 years of their life like its nothing :scust:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
nikkas never been to jail but really saying they’d rather go to jail than be on probation:laff:

fukk that. I’d work then go to the gym and play the game or watch a movie EVERY DAY. My PO wouldn’t even have to find me. Id be at his or her office early every time I had to go there :wow:

fukk jail. fukk that shyt. It’s too easy to stay out of trouble. Y’all crazy as hell. :laff:

Imagine this shyt:

No p*ssy.
Trash food.
Chocolate milk.
Grown men and maybe fakkits.
Law enforcement treating you like shyt.
One hour outside your cell a day.
Dirty toilets.
Showering in front of other men.

Y’all can keep that :scusthov:

For squares like us yeah but these dudes already aint too bright to be in this situation lol